[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mmmmhhh..

I think things are about to get interesting soon enough

but I will say that my only regret was getting exposed this early, it has made things a bit dull for me.

So to remedy that, I’m going to enjoy some alcohol while chaos unfolds

Red Night

Chise and Joseph

Sacrament of the Immortal King has been activated to revive @Flower for the remainder of the cycle

Oh!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
What are they cooking again?
I'll let you take a peek at the gospel. This session was full of believers :endthis:

Witch's Gospel Excert

"For thy Love for the Witch shalt guide thou to the Witch's arms, purging thy good thoughts from the mind and fall into Depravity"

Petelgeuse 12:5

Almost sure there's scum between LANJI and HWHNE, they both have been desperately searching for reasons to lynch me for quite a while now. Orca could still be scum as the PoE is getting smaller, Red Night and Reloaded are far from being confirmed to me and I know it may just be a tinfoil theory but in SRM there's always some mindfuckery going on, so I wouldn't rule out my Orwellian and Random Assholes being teammates and having fooled us theory. I mean, there are quite a lot of players that seemingly can confirm each other, so somewhere HAS to be scum left, something is not right!
Come at us bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.