[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What why lol. im not the one putting obv town up
Well you have been inconsistent at best, given lackadaisical reasons for your reads and wagons.
You seem to have forgotten that this is a social game where your behaviour, choice of words and patterns are things that can and will be used against you.
If you keep talking down on people, complaining about how stupid the game is, etc. etc. then you are not making yourself an obvious town, you’re just being obnoxious.

I still don't see anything bad about my play. Try to play better when Flower just calls for everyone to lynch you only because she's mad at you for not kissing her butt and votes are piling about you because everyone's just sheeping her and scum being just too happy to hop on my waggon.

How can you see that the triplets are the least bastard thing? I have no flavour knowledge but I can imagine a host doing this on purpose, only actually including two of the triplets and giving the third one to scum as a strong fake role.
I already told you what I didn’t like about it and most all of it came before Flower tried to lynch you today.

The triplets aren’t explicitly written in each others roles by name looking at Jessie’s flip. It just says “triplets”. Which isn’t really bastard if one were scum. 
For the others claims the roles are specifically mentioned in other role pms which would be a bastard element lol

Status
Not open for further replies.