[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will say I don't have a wealth of confidence in our current PoE. Don't have anything specific to suggest, it just doesn't fit well for me.

I don't have absolute faith in this being perfect - who are the blind spots not mentioned here?
I would say Nibel & Lanji. Fuji makes some fairly good arguments for there not being purple scum in our chat which is what Nibel would need to be.

Luka & JG (the character she claimed) are supposed to be able to mason which Luka told us pretty early on in passing. I’m pretty sure that got left out of the letter. It wasn’t in the available action/claim stuff I was putting them together from.

I would say Nibel & Lanji. Fuji makes some fairly good arguments for there not being purple scum in our chat which is what Nibel would need to be.

Luka & JG (the character she claimed) are supposed to be able to mason which Luka told us pretty early on in passing. I’m pretty sure that got left out of the letter. It wasn’t in the available action/claim stuff I was putting them together from.
Tbf I only noticed that when I saw JG‘s claim.

If you don't mind me asking have we seen any actions that can be attributed to Priscilla? That's the character MrReloaded claimed recently. I can search myself as well, but nothing is immediately sticking out when I look at the threadmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.