CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
We haven't seen enough of Zoro but i don't recall single bad chapter for him lol. Haters should be scared whenever he is back after lengthy absence he makes you folks experience endless nightmares :suresure:
At this point I'd actually be shocked if Zoro didn't get held up by the Blackbeard Pirates.

Zoro is the closest Straw Hat to the lab, where York and the Seraphim are. Once the Seraphim are back in the game, all hell is going to break loose.

Right!? A lot of men turn angry and cruel because of heartbreak/grief/loss/trauma etc too. Especially if they were manipulated/lied to/abused etc and that person or people who did it to them, were loved by those men too.

Aye, I've heard that a lot and seen it too, men do massive romantic gestures for a reason, there are some men who do absolutely crazy, over the top, specific, detailed stuff for the ones they love and they genuinely mean it but because they don't show affection every single day, they don't tell someone they love them everyday, they don't do lots of smaller, dare I say "cheaper" and simpler gestures, they apparently "can't or don't love someone" lol.

I think for women since by nature they are meant to have children biologically speaking ofc, they are more conditioned/instictively predeposed to show more love and affection to children than others ofc, but not all mothers are like that with their children as I've seen and learned the hard way too. Not all men can and do fall in love and be loving too ofc.

Im not sociologist, psychologist or anthropologist or expert in anything like that but this is just what I've noticed and learned from others including discussions with people like you too ofc and listening to older people talk about this stuff too.

Theres also a classic saying that is truly universal and timeless too, hurt people hurt people, people who are hurt can go on to hurt other people and thus continue the chain reaction/pyramid effect/cycle or w/e too. Also another saying, we often are hurt by the ones we pine for but we hurt the ones who pine after us, we're too busy chasing after the ones we want but never notice the ones who want us instead.

These are generalisations ofc but there are definitely truths to them too. I thought at my current age I'd be a lot wiser about these things, but sometimes I wonder if I really am or not or if I've actually gotten worse somehow. Time is not our friend after all.

Anyway thats my crazy old man/boomer ramblings over lmao.
I completely agree with you. Reading this text was very interesting and informative. Learning from the experience of others is always valuable