[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please remember to visit my shop guys, you do not have to pay with an x shot every time you buy something. Its 3 purchases for 1 x shot of your choosing. My wincon is either to make 50 purchases and survive or make 70 purchases. I am currently at 10 purchases and we are now day 3. Its a really hard wincon to achive. I think perhaps people misunderstood and thought they had to pay for each purchase but its not the case.

Also each night there will be new abilities and stuff added to the shop so please feel free to check the market out. Its here:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/re-zero-starting-life-in-mafia.52930/post-5091870

The 5th post of the game.​

Earlier you weren’t in the top 3 I’d have picked today. Now you’re number 3

You don’t need to claim until you’re a contender to be the lynch though
Eh, screw it. Top 3 would still make me a prime Vig Target after the lynch. And I don't really want my fellow town wasting any of their shots on me after we just lost two vigs with Ram and Reinhard gone.

So i'll just come out and say it. I'm Ryuzu Meyer. In addition to the Alignment Check I was gifted I got i've got my own Rolecop shot I can use (and I got confirmation from Mashiro I can use both of them on the same Nightphase).

Scum can come at me if they want, but then they'll see what the Sphinx ability I activated earlier entails. And they can decide whether this is a bluff or not, but I'll say it only just unlocked for me this Day Phase for a reason :wellwell:

Eh, screw it. Top 3 would still make me a prime Vig Target after the lynch. And I don't really want my fellow town wasting any of their shots on me after we just lost two vigs with Ram and Reinhard gone.

So i'll just come out and say it. I'm Ryuzu Meyer. In addition to the Alignment Check I was gifted I got i've got my own Rolecop shot I can use (and I got confirmation from Mashiro I can use both of them on the same Nightphase).

Scum can come at me if they want, but then they'll see what the Sphinx ability I activated earlier entails. And they can decide whether this is a bluff or not, but I'll say it only just unlocked for me this Day Phase for a reason :wellwell:
Take Lanji out of the PoE pool I posted for who you check tonight

You can adding Luka/JG for paranoia check purposes but they wouldn’t be preference

You can move behind Fang as I consult with my supervisor about your slot

Not fully caught up but i think HWHNE is just scum. Both Flower and me voted him yesterday, so it would have made sense for him and his team to kill Flower at a moment when we're arguing to set me up for lynch.

Orwellian has been in danger to be lynched D1 for a long time, so I can totally see him use his fake claim the next day to get seemingly cleared before we could get back to him. And I still say, Random Asshole might be either his teammate or it could be a coincidene his role matches out with Orwellian's fake role. Maybe mafia has a rolecop too, maybe Orwellian is GF, there are too much possible scenarios to clear him and his threadplay is not good.
Jesse flipped and his role mentions triplets.

J

Joygirl1

yoho for future reference don't ever alert scum you can kill in any games...

:pepeke:

i hope someone able to rez you!
Mango must have sent his one earlier than Yoho though because if he just reacted to it then Yoho's killshot should still have been processed first.

Status
Not open for further replies.