Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Well to be honest I haven't checked the price in ages so it may still be £6.99
Aye, I heard they increased it but I might be wrong too ofc.

The Fan option is the cheapest membership option and costs £4.99 ($6.40) a month. Within this offer, you have no ads on series or films, unlimited access to the Crunchyroll anime library, new episodes shortly after they're released in Japan and access to all digital Manga.10 Jan 2024

Huh....nice! Much better than Netflix by far now lmao. Netflix is such a fucking joke now especially. Even Amazon Prime Video is charging £2 to remove forced ads on videos now BUT it wont remove ads from stuff that already had ads like FreeVee and live sports or w/e? But £2 a month is barely anything ofc too. Shitflix charging us like £6 at least and you get adverts regardless, fuck that!

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Aye, I heard they increased it but I might be wrong too ofc.

The Fan option is the cheapest membership option and costs £4.99 ($6.40) a month. Within this offer, you have no ads on series or films, unlimited access to the Crunchyroll anime library, new episodes shortly after they're released in Japan and access to all digital Manga.10 Jan 2024

Huh....nice! Much better than Netflix by far now lmao. Netflix is such a fucking joke now especially. Even Amazon Prime Video is charging £2 to remove forced ads on videos now BUT it wont remove ads from stuff that already had ads like FreeVee and live sports or w/e? But £2 a month is barely anything ofc too. Shitflix charging us like £6 at least and you get adverts regardless, fuck that!
Yeah! I respect crunchyroll for a good price with no ads and access to the entire library plus the new episodes simulcast. Netflix and amazon can fuck off for trying to charge extra just to take ads away.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Amen man. I only liked them for a legal and more convenient option to actually stream anime but Crunchyroll actually was a piracy site MANY years ago when Naruto Shippuden was airing, I used to watch it through them lmao.
Its crazy how they actually managed to not only become legal but also the one with the most sponsorships and subscriptions.

Kizaruber Eats

Yeah! I respect crunchyroll for a good price with no ads and access to the entire library plus the new episodes simulcast. Netflix and amazon can fuck off for trying to charge extra just to take ads away.
Lmao right?! I hope CR doesn't try to pull that nonsense too, especially with this Funimation collapse and merger. I doubt it given they're so still unbelievably reasonable atm, I'm genuinely in shock that they're not much greedier than this but I hope I've not "Jinxed" it now lmao.

Wanna join the stream, come and pay,
But they might hook you in a sneaky way!
Subscriptions and fees, will do the trick,
What we need here, is a little bit of slick!

Do you ever want to watch free?
Right now, it's feeling absurd!
So can you try a little cheaper?
I'm really getting perturbed!

Come on! Pay faster!
Just a little bit of currency, yeah!
I wanna watch something free right now,
I guess some people call it piracy!
Let's ditch these payments and see what cash-cow thinks,
It's such pathetic greediness,
But not for long 'cause you'll get ditched!

So much charging, so much done,
Let's start from scratch and stream in the sun!

(Chorus)
Come on! Pay faster!
Just a little bit of currency, yeah!
I wanna watch something free right now,
I guess some people call it piracy!
Let's ditch these payments and see what cash-cow thinks,
It's such pathetic greediness,
But not for long 'cause you'll get ditched!

Come on... Come on...
And get jinxed!

Kizaruber Eats

Its crazy how they actually managed to not only become legal but also the one with the most sponsorships and subscriptions.
Lmao right?! They are the most "pro consumer" and most "weeb friendly", not santimonious or overly "woke" or w/e AFAIk, except HGS I guess? And that whole fiasco of their "extremely diverse team" too lololol.

But seriously, CR is generally pretty great, I've not had any major qualms with them, I did in the past but I can't remember why.

When Jojo Part 5 was airing too, it was at the same time as the new Fruits Basket anime and during a particularly especially "bizarre" episode with Secco and Cioccolata, they accidentally mixed up the subs for Fruits Basket with that Jojo episode which created the most hilariously accidental new script and crossover! The fact that some of the wrong subtitles still fit so perfectly somehow and added a whole new perspective and context made it INFINITELY funnier! Diavolo approved of that "infinity" too! Or should I say Giorno ofc? Lmao.

Oh that's right, they did start out as piracy :gokulaugh:
Hahaha yep! If they ever try to screw us over as consumers, we should "kindly" remind them of that too!

:beanmean::zehaha::pepebusi::pepecroc:

Lmfao karma for those assholes and monsters at Funimation with the whole KickVic shit.

LMAO, ALMOST DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP, DO THEY WANT TO ENCOURAGE PIRACY THAT BADLY!? BASED PIRACY PROPAGANDA! /S

Crunchyroll outliving Funimation, what a wild timeline/ride this is! And this is AFTER High Guardian Spice too! But Funimation has commited so many major atrocities and BS that its wholeheartedly deserved.

Are You Having Fun, Funimation?

:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catpole::madmonk::catsure::sadgrin:

:sanjismug::hihihi::pepebusi::zehaha:

:funky::funky::funky::funky:

I remember Crunchy Roll used to be free, the moment they started charging they can go F*K themselves.