[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Fuji’s shop doesn’t have them. I’ve been trying to get one. I think we can probably get you one but I need some feedback from the chat
Don't put it over anything else of worth, it's not that important.

Also, I should say this now, the item I used on you should have protected you from your kill last night. With it, the killer (and you) would have been rolecrushed. Yiu revived so you should be fine, but in theory, whomever killed you should be rolecrushed for the rest of this cycle.

Passive - Siblings] - As twins, Rem and Ram always spent time together and are extremely close, as they care for each other deeply. You are Siblings with Rem, being guaranteed that both of you are Pro-Town aligned.

Like here it says they‘re guaranteed to be pro Town aligned. If it doesn’t say so in Luka‘s role it‘s always possible it‘s faked (which would ironically fit Meili or Purple as they took the people at the Mansion hostage at some point?).

Don't put it over anything else of worth, it's not that important.

Also, I should say this now, the item I used on you should have protected you from your kill last night. With it, the killer (and you) would have been rolecrushed. Yiu revived so you should be fine, but in theory, whomever killed you should be rolecrushed for the rest of this cycle.
I didn’t get role crushed but that’s good to know. Was it last night?

You know it got to me?

So, who of us is scum in your eyes, he or me? You read my post above? Luka did claim his full role to you guys in the other chat?
I’d pick you. I’ve not hard cleared Luka if the PoE starts looking poor but I read him more town. You’ve spent a lot of time on mechanics and other things that aren’t really gameplay solving.

Luka claimed his full role to us already and there are things that indicate there might not be scum of either team in our chat.

J

Joygirl1

I’d pick you. I’ve not hard cleared Luka if the PoE starts looking poor but I read him more town. You’ve spent a lot of time on mechanics and other things that aren’t really gameplay solving.

Luka claimed his full role to us already and there are things that indicate there might not be scum of either team in our chat.
What are your attempts at gamemplay solving on your own? I think I've come up with some interesting theories and play as best as I can, I also claimed and I warned you that a killshot is fired at me I won't die but another player (I know neither role nor alignment) will die instead of me. But go on, prove how stupid you are and lynch me, I don't care anymore when I'm being treated like that when I'm giving my best.

It‘s just as confirmed Town I have to put the info we have in the thread. Can‘t be that secretive anymore except with night action stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.