[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your attempts at gamemplay solving on your own? I think I've come up with some interesting theories and play as best as I can, I also claimed and I warned you that a killshot is fired at me I won't die but another player (I know neither role nor alignment) will die instead of me. But go on, prove how stupid you are and lynch me, I don't care anymore when I'm being treated like that when I'm giving my best.
Well for one I’ve actual tried to read and make cases on people’s gameplay lol not to mention helped get scum lynched D1

Theories on mechanics and tinfoil like your reads on Fang/Ra or the other day when you were saying one of Michelle/Boa should be scum bc of the commute are easier to contribute with as scum than casing people’s play bc scum can use mechanics solving like that as a crutch

And any time someone questions you your main mode of defense this game has just been to call them or the push stupid

J

Joygirl1

Well for one I’ve actual tried to read and make cases on people’s gameplay lol not to mention helped get scum lynched D1

Theories on mechanics and tinfoil like your reads on Fang/Ra or the other day when you were saying one of Michelle/Boa should be scum bc of the commute are easier to contribute with as scum than casing people’s play bc scum can use mechanics solving like that as a crutch

And any time someone questions you your main mode of defense this game has just been to call them or the push stupid
Getting T-Pein lynched on D1 is literally the easiest thing in the world, nothing worth bragging of. It was also not brilliant play but his usual playstyle that got him lynched and we got lucky he indeed flipped scum. I don't say what you've done more for town than you. I've told you how and on which players I've used my abilities on, it's not my fault they might have landed elsewhere because of someone interfering. Always wondered where your doctor title comes from, it seems you have a PhD in arrogance as there is no reason to downtalk my theories like that and accusing me of such bs that I have not tried to read and making cases which is just outright annoying garbage being thrown at me for no good reason.

Besides the target choice lol, I’d be very surprised if that’s an ability you can use during the day. Every other investigation we’ve come across is a night ability.

Which already triggered me when I saw you send an action in WU on what you claimed. And also, how you could use any of your abilities and not come to the thread with the information if you could use one lol

Getting T-Pein lynched on D1 is literally the easiest thing in the world, nothing worth bragging of. It was also not brilliant play but his usual playstyle that got him lynched and we got lucky he indeed flipped scum. I don't say what you've done more for town than you. I've told you how and on which players I've used my abilities on, it's not my fault they might have landed elsewhere because of someone interfering. Always wondered where your doctor title comes from, it seems you have a PhD in arrogance as there is no reason to downtalk my theories like that and accusing me of such bs that I have not tried to read and making cases which is just outright annoying garbage being thrown at me for no good reason.
I think your outrage reads fake

Besides the target choice lol, I’d be very surprised if that’s an ability you can use during the day. Every other investigation we’ve come across is a night ability.

Which already triggered me when I saw you send an action in WU on what you claimed. And also, how you could use any of your abilities and not come to the thread with the information if you could use one lol
Look man i didnt design this stuff.

I might be able to use my ability 4 right now too lol, but idk how it works.

it is what it is. You're not gonna listen to me even though i am town. And other people (if you are town which again idk if you are, could be powerwolfing irdk) arent going to stop you since they're either mafia or town just sitting around letting you lead things.

I’d pick you. I’ve not hard cleared Luka if the PoE starts looking poor but I read him more town. You’ve spent a lot of time on mechanics and other things that aren’t really gameplay solving.

Luka claimed his full role to us already and there are things that indicate there might not be scum of either team in our chat.
with all due respect if i got an ability to put me in a mason chat with a scum i woudl feel really scammed lol

Look man i didnt design this stuff.

I might be able to use my ability 4 right now too lol, but idk how it works.

it is what it is. You're not gonna listen to me even though i am town. And other people (if you are town which again idk if you are, could be powerwolfing irdk) arent going to stop you since they're either mafia or town just sitting around letting you lead things.
I guess we’ll see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.