[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I wonder why I even put effort into those games only for people to shit on all my theories and gamesolving attempts. Not my fault I never roll indie or over the top power roles or that I don't get added to secret background chats full of other players. Should seriously stop doing anything and become a second T-Pein.
nyaa im sorry if you arent having very much fun <3
can i know who your top scum read is atm please ^^ ill try to interact with you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sometimes I wonder why I even put effort into those games only for people to shit on all my theories and gamesolving attempts. Not my fault I never roll indie or over the top power roles or that I don't get added to secret background chats full of other players. Should seriously stop doing anything and become a second T-Pein.
Yes, but does playing like T-Pein seem like something you would enjoy? I'm assuming not. At the end of the day, a good portion of players are just trying their best. No harm in that.

Fair enough. Just keep it in mind though, if you do feel I cross a line somewhere, please do hold me to it, I will always apologise when I've gone too far.
I don’t worry about it lol. Despite me wearing my heart on my sleeve, I’m contradictingly thick skinned to that kind of thing and don’t take it personal beyond knee jerk reactions lol

Especially if I know the person and have good reporte lol

I dont think you put in effort at all to be blund. No offense. Which is why people suspect you.

I’m sorry if you feel that way or if I contributed to that. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad or anything. I’m trying to solve your slot.

I’m also sorry if you don’t like playing with me for how I push or case. I was happy to see you join the game when you hadn’t been here in a long time

J

Joygirl1

I dont think you put in effort at all to be blund. No offense. Which is why people suspect you.
So, what effort have you made this round? Oh sorry, I forgot, you rolled indie for seemingly the 100th time in a row, so you don't even really have to care.

People saying I didn't put up any effort into this can kiss my ass.

Ratchet

So, what effort have you made this round? Oh sorry, I forgot, you rolled indie for seemingly the 100th time in a row, so you don't even really have to care.

People saying I didn't put up any effort into this can kiss my ass.
I did way more then possibly 80% of this town combined.
In the interests of co-ooersrions can I ask you both to leave it there please. Fuji I know you're not town, but Joygirl if you are town, and I'm inclined to think you are, then we need to work as a team. So let's get it together please - regardless of who does what.

Ratchet

I’m sorry if you feel that way or if I contributed to that. I didn’t mean to make you feel bad or anything. I’m trying to solve your slot.

I’m also sorry if you don’t like playing with me for how I push or case. I was happy to see you join the game when you hadn’t been here in a long time
Also if anyone doesn't enjoy playing with Prof then I dunno what they're doing to be honest. So let's not get into that sort of thing and just move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.