...That video literally said nothing. Like not even an agenda.

I didn't know it was possible to make a video on a topic and spend 8 minutes talking circular logic without saying anything in the end.

....Wow. That's worse than the 'video about topic but here's the first 50 minutes about my life' videos.
Pretty sure they're a troll. You gave them all they wanted by clicking on their video and watching all of it.
Translating is not a real job it’s their own fault they shoulda seen this coming when google translate is free of use and learned a new skill like McDonald’s
Are you mad cause they've got more of a job than you

Now that we are heading to Elbaf, and the Holy Knights intro is near, along with possibly also learning about the man with the burning scar identity:

Holy Knight, Man with burning scar, both or...?

Maybe his trident has some devil fruit power, or it's a special weapon itself that make whirpools and so on.

Last edited:
Now that we are heading to Elbaf, and the Holy Knights intro is near, aling with possibly also learning about the man with the burning scar identity:

Holy Knight, Man with burning scar, both or...?

Maybe his trident has some devil fruit power, or it's a special weapon itself that make whirpools an so on.
His design looks so cool tho.. Underworld's black smith vibe

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Imagine he's allied with Loki and has giants back up plus that would be a nexus to the WG to come to Elbaf, make deals, military support...
That would be Dope.

It seems like Elbaf arc might take more half a year to complete given the amount of lore around it.
Post automatically merged:

Whenever I see such pictures between the SHPs, for some reason I always feel like I am seeing incest.
:choppawhat:
Us 🗿