[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I don't find that plausible - the purpose of having any of them as fakes would be to help clear them, if we caught one we'd have caught them all if they're all fake.
Thought it was worth to consider this a possibility as you brought up the chance of Gambit having flipped with a fake role and I've seen every kind of nasty bastard stuff happening in SRM :few:
Regardless of that Orwellian just gives me no reason to townread him. While players accuse me of being lazy, putting no effort in and not trying to solve the game, then what exactly do they see when they look at him?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thought it was worth to consider this a possibility as you brought up the chance of Gambit having flipped with a fake role and I've seen every kind of nasty bastard stuff happening in SRM :few:
Regardless of that Orwellian just gives me no reason to townread him. While players accuse me of being lazy, putting no effort in and not trying to solve the game, then what exactly do they see when they look at him?
I could see him being scum at this point. He does have a guilty on him, he basically hasn't played at all before or after he got investigated, and his passive claim isn't hard clearing. I would maybe lean towards him in preference for today's lynch even, but HeWhoHasNoEqual hasn't really given the best account of himself anyway, and probably needs to be flipped.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What if Jesse flipped with his fake role and all of the triplets are fake roles given to the same scum team?
I know that this is bastard, but we have already seen scum flip, both their real and fake role gets revealed.

not to mention this was an unjanitored flip, it makes this even less plausible from my PoV

I think they're probably mixed.
I want to flip Orwellian as well, because with the clears the Poe is shrining.
Dumb with Jesse's flip and RA's claim matching mine with the triplets,but otherwise if you want to further sabotage town's chance of victory, then go for it. You already appeased the indy/SK instead of lynching them off of Ratchet's word for removing them as a threat without killing them.

Day 3 - Vote Count #4
I

Indigo

Day 3 - Vote Count #4

(as of #6132)

HeWhoHasNoEqual: 9
The Orca: 2
Joygirl: 1
Fujishiro: 1

Flower: Alwaysmind > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Joygirl > Unvote > Kiku > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > MangoSenpai > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Michelle: Red Night > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Unvote > Orwellian > The Orca
LANJI CUCKSMOKE: Joygirl
Joygirl: LANJI CUCKSMOKE > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Dr_Professor83: Joygirl > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote
HeWhoHasNoEqual: Joygirl > Luka > Mr. Reloaded > Fujishiro
Ratchet: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Mr. Reloaded: HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Jaguark101: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Unvote > HeWhoHasNoEqual
The Orca: xenos5 > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Red Night: HeWhoHasNoEqual
Luka: Luka > Fujishiro > Unvote
MangoSenpai: Luka > Unvote
xenos5: HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca
Kiku: The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual
Orwellian: HeWhoHasNoEqual​

Dumb with Jesse's flip and RA's claim matching mine with the triplets,but otherwise if you want to further sabotage town's chance of victory, then go for it. You already appeased the indy/SK instead of lynching them off of Ratchet's word for removing them as a threat without killing them.
Who's mafia? We didn't want to lynch Mango, why are you so upset we let live an indy claim?

I could see him being scum at this point. He does have a guilty on him, he basically hasn't played at all before or after he got investigated, and his passive claim isn't hard clearing. I would maybe lean towards him in preference for today's lynch even, but HeWhoHasNoEqual hasn't really given the best account of himself anyway, and probably needs to be flipped.
He has a guilty and an inno check on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.