Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 249: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 21

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How is he a counter... this technique should work against anyone.
The leak says Yuji is reducing Sukuna's CE levels & ability to use CT by reducing Sukuna's ability to use Megumi as a vessel.

Sure it works on anyone who has reincarnated, but that's pretty much it. I actually find this a nice addition, since Yuji will win due to his determination to win and not because he's stronger/st (same as Shibuya).

The leak says Yuji is reducing Sukuna's CE levels & ability to use CT by reducing Sukuna's ability to use Megumi as a vessel.

Sure it works on anyone who has reincarnated, but that's pretty much it. I actually find this a nice addition, since Yuji will win due to his determination to win and not because he's stronger/st (same as Shibuya).
Yeah, this is just a consequence of separating souls, from my understanding.

This is better than Yuji becoming another Sukuna.

Btw, Gege still holding back on Sukuna's CT reveal. 🤦‍♂️

I mean, he was able to yeet Kusakabes soul out of his body. So he can probably do that with anyone