Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Oh yeah he was banned around Oct 23 @BleakAsh I got confused lol. 4 months from then so
Since his ban is on the cusp of getting lifted, I think it's okay to share this. (It's what he wanted afterall)

You may never see this man again
Bruh lol I was gonna mention I saw him on Fanverse saying he was gonna take a break for a month or so, around August/September.

I forgot his 4 month ban was around October 23rd I remember now. I got confused with his previous ban around summertime lmao.
He came back only to get the 4 month ban mot long after lol.

I'm not convinced he'll quit permanently but if he does, it's a shame but maybe he'll make some drastic growth and thus progress or development in his life, he's at that age where it really matters too, he's becoming a man, adult for real now.

Hope he can do a much better job with his early 20s than i did especially.

Ty for sharing anyway, at least we have a concrete answer on his status and future potentially!

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
Until real players return we interest will be close to zero :milaugh:
Lmao yeah definitely, it's a "ghost town" here otherwise lol. We should get some usual fiending/toxicity/drama etc soon though since spoilers should be out in a few days hopefully.

I really feel Oda is saving Zoro for 1111 too but we'll see.
Post automatically merged:

we've all grown kinda numb to break week I think :ihaha:
Bane's Speech Parody: "You Merely Adopted the Break Weeks"

[The scene opens in a dark, ominous chamber, with a solitary figure emerging from the shadows. It's Bane, but instead of his usual menacing demeanor, he wears a tired expression, holding a stack of One Piece manga volumes in one hand.]

**Bane:** (in a weary tone) Ah, my friends, it seems we have gathered once again to discuss the trials and tribulations of waiting for the next chapter of One Piece.

[He gestures to the pile of manga volumes beside him, each one thicker than the last.]

**Bane:** You see, my dear comrades, you may think you understand the concept of waiting, but you merely adopted the break weeks. I was born in them, molded by them. I didn't see a consecutive release schedule until I was already a man.

[He pauses, shaking his head in resignation.]

**Bane:** These breaks, they are but a fleeting inconvenience to you, a momentary pause in the grand tapestry of life. But to me, they are an eternal abyss, a void of emptiness and longing.

[He clutches his chest dramatically, as if feeling the weight of every hiatus.]

**Bane:** You think the break weeks are your ally? You merely adopted the anticipation. I was born in it, molded by it. By the time a new chapter arrives, it is nothing but a formality to me.

[He raises a weary hand, gesturing to the heavens in exasperation.]

**Bane:** But fear not, my friends, for even in the darkest of times, there is hope. For every break week endured, there lies the promise of a new adventure, a new revelation, and perhaps, just perhaps, the end of this relentless cycle.

[He stares into the distance, a glimmer of determination in his eyes.]

**Bane:** So let us endure these breaks together, my fellow readers, for it is not the destination that defines us, but the journey. And in the world of One Piece, the journey is as boundless as the sea itself.

[With a weary sigh, Bane retreats back into the shadows, leaving behind only the echo of his words and the promise of another chapter yet to come.]

Last edited: