Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
You can't even give me 1 good reason. Don't lie. Everyone destroys Link.
1. Triforce, he solos the entire verse by a single wish.
2. Too much hax
3. Composite Link possesses all of his entire weapons and his other abilities which gives him lots of hax, versatility and strength. He destroyed an opponent (Majora) who created a fucking parallel universe with his own power.

He destroys each of them individually via existence erasure (ancient arrows do the job), time manipulation and so on.

And this is only Link, I do not want to start about Ganondorf lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light had a magical book, his father as police leader to know information, had death god, ally with Misa(and her shinigami), yet L was still close to win, and even still won post-mortem ultimately through his disciples lol
There was a ranking released by the mangaka, but I am not too sure of it cuz Light and fucking Near have 9 for intelligence, while L has 8 with Mikami.

1. Triforce, he solos the entire verse by a single wish.
2. Too much hax
3. Composite Link possesses all of his entire weapons and his other abilities which gives him lots of hax, versatility and strength. He destroyed an opponent (Majora) who created a fucking parallel universe with his own power.

He destroys each of them individually via existence erasure (ancient arrows do the job), time manipulation and so on.

And this is only Link, I do not want to start about Ganondorf lol.
Sounds great but he has no defence. Everyone can one-shot him basically.

Light had a magical book, his father as police leader to know information, had death god, ally with Misa(and her shinigami), yet L was still close to win, and even still won post-mortem ultimately through his disciples lol
Well Ryuk was practicually useless and the Deathnote as well to a certain extent as he wasnt allowed to kill L for a long period of time.

Plus wasnt L some rich as investigatior. He had resources, money and literally Light on his team as well. I'd say they were evenly matched.

Go easy on me. I never finished the show.