Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
I can't tell if you guys are serious or trolling.

She had Jiaga's mace stuck in her heart. IN HER HEART. You can even see her caughing blood when that happened. Her hand is literally torn. And on one panel it also looks like she is bleeding from her neck.

There's no one in the manga who had injuries this grieve and lived another day. Unless Hara pulls Shiyuu magic resurrection ritual this is the end for her.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy seems to me like this chapter answers some questions about Seika and who these guys fought. It very much seems like Seika was more similar to a mercenary band than an actual army. They may have legit never fought other actual armies before now as it seems like Kansaro and Jiaga at least grew up as mercenaries. Maybe Shibashou himself might be slightly different as he is Seika’s Lord and wasn’t just some random mercenary, but Seika’s fighting may have been similar to mercenaries fighting bandits or something like that.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I can't tell if you guys are serious or trolling.

She had Jiaga's mace stuck in her heart. IN HER HEART. You can even see her caughing blood when that happened. Her hand is literally torn. And on one panel it also looks like she is bleeding from her neck.

There's no one in the manga who had injuries this grieve and lived another day. Unless Hara pulls Shiyuu magic resurrection ritual this is the end for her.
the mace wasn't actually stuck, if anything he broke some of her bones there

Jiaga was a fine subordinate to have for Shibasbou. Strong individually, leading a strong army (this was referenced at the start of the battle). He was obviously no Gyou’Un tier General but as a warrior he showed his worth. And Shiryou obviously too.

Unpopular opinion but I really like this battle. Intense and no fucking around, maybe Hara learned from Shukai and doesn't intent to drag the battle as much as he did then.

Bloody battles between such armies is a given and makes sense since Ousen’s thing is to recruit strong people. I hope the casualties won't just be on the Zhao side.

Can't wait for SBS to snap.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Her immidiately caughing blood when that happened is clear indication he did serious damage.

You think Kansaro would just let her go if there was even slight chance she will survive? He is not an idiot.
coughing up blood is common for blunt damage in manga and kan saro not finishing her up is a clear chekov's gun for her return

@TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy seems to me like this chapter answers some questions about Seika and who these guys fought. It very much seems like Seika was more similar to a mercenary band than an actual army. They may have legit never fought other actual armies before now as it seems like Kansaro and Jiaga at least grew up as mercenaries. Maybe Shibashou himself might be slightly different as he is Seika’s Lord and wasn’t just some random mercenary, but Seika’s fighting may have been similar to mercenaries fighting bandits or something like that.
Whatever Seika did (it was stated that the city handled its defences indipendently from Kantan), Riboku thought very highly of Shibashou. I guess it's possible that they might have fought bandits but I definitely think they fought armies too. At the very least.

When Kanki and his bandits in the South caught Mougou's attention, they had been kicking the crap out of every army the Qin had sent at them.