Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Whatever Seika did (it was stated that the city handled its defences indipendently from Kantan), Riboku thought Shibashou as a man worthy of holding the Three Great Heaven rank. I guess it's possible that they might have fought bandits but I definitely think they fought armies too. At the very least.

When Kanki and his bandits in the South caught Mougou's attention, they had been kicking the crap out of every army the Qin had sent at them.
Well it begs the question of what armies these guys could have fought.

Zhao wasn’t sending armies for Seika as Seika wasn’t opposing them.

You would think if Yan sent armies toward Seika, the capital would intervene as that is a major state attacking Zhao.

I guess it’s possible they fought armies from smaller unnamed states because there are small hidden states all over the place even still. China is a big place and Hara tends to write in whatever he wants but…

Idk. I doubt these guys fought Yan/Wei/Han before.

Well it begs the question of what armies these guys could have fought.

Zhao wasn’t sending armies for Seika as Seika wasn’t opposing them.

You would think if Yan sent armies toward Seika, the capital would intervene as that is a major state attacking Zhao.

I guess it’s possible they fought armies from smaller unnamed states because there are small hidden states all over the place even still. China is a big place and Hara tends to write in whatever he wants but…

Idk. I doubt these guys fought Yan/Wei/Han before.
Yeah. Now that I think about it, at Juuko Gohoumei referenced Seika and Shibasbou (where Riboku was) as "That Shibashou, the one stopped Ordo in his tracks". It's possible that it was this one very recent feat against an army of a major state that put Seika's name truly on China's map. Before that, it's possible only Riboku knew their true worth.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah. Now that I think about it, at Juuko Gohoumei referenced Seika and Shibasbou (where Riboku was) as "That Shibashou, the one stopped Ordo in his tracks". It's possible that it was this one very recent feat against an army of a major state that put Seika's name truly on China's map. Before that, it's possible only Riboku knew their true worth.
Maybe Shibashou is the Kanki of mercenaries. Lol

Kanki united all these bandit clans under his name, Shibashou unified all these mercenaries under Seika. Lol

he looked better without those girly pigtails he has now
:josad::josad::josad:
Don’t hate on the strongest pigtails in China. Lol