@Sir Yasheen Sanji vs Kizaru is on the horizon :pepebusi:
Unfortunately with Goofy back up all I can see is Ambulanji running the injured around to nowhere
Post automatically merged:

I have doubts about the credibility of this "street" but if it's true then IT'S OVER for me.
It’s MonsterZoro avenue. Very credible street.

- Apparently another ally is heading to Egghead
- The sea is rising slowly with seakings from below it being responsible for it
- Apparently this is Shirahoshi's doing
- Last page of the chapter shows Imu's eye in an infuriating manner, he orders Saturn he needs one more round of the mother flame
- Other Gorosei order the holy knights to make preparations ready for the weapon to launch on egghead, they need to cleanse everyone off that island

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
- Last page of the chapter shows Imu's eye in an infuriating manner, he orders Saturn he needs one more round of the mother flame - - Other Gorosei order thr holy knights to make preparations ready for the weapon to launch on egghead, they need to cleanse everyone off that island
What kind of cooking is that?

- Last page of the chapter shows Imu's eye in an infuriating manner, he orders Saturn he needs one more round of the mother flame
- Other Gorosei order the holy knights to make preparations ready for the weapon to launch on egghead, they need to cleanse everyone off that island
people want Egghead to be the final war I see