[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Unseal of the Witch of Envy

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

The Unseal of the Witch of Envy was sucessfully used on the player who holds the Key

The Witch of Envy, Satella has been unsealed

Witch of Envy has been triggered to Merge the two Mafia factions, creating the Envy's Mafia

The Sin of Envy was trigered to disable all passive from Town for the remainder of the Cycle

Spirits of Winter "Freezing Star" has been unlocked

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎

The Unseal of the Witch of Envy was sucessfully used on the player who holds the Key

Witch of Envy has been triggered to Merge the two Mafia factions, creating the Envy's Mafia

The Sin of Envy was trigered to disable all passive from Town for the remainder of the Cycle

Nani?!

What the fuck

J

Joygirl1

I’d say Xenos is wolf here in all honesty no matter what. For the record Michelle died IIRC, don’t worry lol. Can I have your teams?
Yes, Michelle got an inno and right the next night she got killed. As scum you could totally do this, giving someone an inno and then kill them afterwards to seemingly confirm you. Especially after the other player you checked with a guilty died and flipped town. I don't buy this. Why would out of all players someone redirect RA in the first night? He could have made this all up.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Theyve super killed a town and used a seemingly -EV ability at this point. I don’t think they’re town sided.
It's not about town siding them, it's about killing them. It's my wincon. I said I would merge them into the town because to say I would kill him would ensure he scum sides, this way he was unable to co-operate with scum until he became scum. It's guaranteed, please listen to me. I can stop the lynch so if you go ahead and lynch Mango I'm going to need to burn it on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.