[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Michelle got an inno and right the next night she got killed. As scum you could totally do this, giving someone an inno and then kill them afterwards to seemingly confirm you. Especially after the other player you checked with a guilty died and flipped town. I don't buy this. Why would out of all players someone redirect RA in the first night? He could have made this all up.
I just don’t know if RA fakes a guilty here. I guess they’re my most plausible candidate outside of POE.
@Dr_Professor83 are you sure ratchet is town sided? They’re indirectly responsible for two things that have happened that are objectively bad.

It's not about town siding them, it's about killing them. It's my wincon. I said I would merge them into the town because to say I would kill him would ensure he scum sides, this way he was unable to co-operate with scum until he became scum. It's guaranteed, please listen to me. I can stop the lynch so if you go ahead and lynch Mango I'm going to need to burn it on that.
Kay, I guess I’ll trust you soley due to the fact that we’re running out of numbers.

J

Joygirl1

There’s one more purple

PoE would be: Orca/Xenos/Reloaded/You/RA

Orca & Xenos I would say probably not aligned but with the PoE constricting I don’t rule out bussing
Replace Luka with Kiku, we can't say for sure if Xenos is honest with his results. While he might have decided to deliver us Orca from the opposing mafia team probably for real he could just have made up his inno result on Kiku because she might be his teammate.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My main wincon is to kill the witch of envy. I held off from doing so because I assumed that they were super bulletproof. I am also super bulletproof. If I use my kill I lose it, but I couldn't be sure if their super bulletproof was tied to cycles (which would end after 3 cycles) or something else. I only have one shot though I grabbed a second kill from Fuji.

Mango will die tonight, guaranteed. If you can also use something that prevents me from being redirected I can guarantee a second kill too.

The Unseal of the Witch of Envy was sucessfully used on the player who holds the Key

The Witch of Envy, Satella has been unsealed

Witch of Envy has been triggered to Merge the two Mafia factions, creating the Envy's Mafia

The Sin of Envy was trigered to disable all passive from Town for the remainder of the Cycle

Spirits of Winter "Freezing Star" has been unlocked

Hope that unsealing of Mango was worth it, having mafia teams merged and disabled town's passives... :seriously:
that does not sound pro town indie.

usually there only one, and i am it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My secondary wincon is to outlive Red Mafia which I don't know how it works now with the merge.

If anyone has an amp I can deal with Mango now to be honest but otherwise wait until night.

If we lynch Orca today and I kill Mango that's 4 out of 7 scum dead. If we have reliably guaranteed scum elsewhere I can use my second kill but otherwise I can hold it for numbers. I can also block or rolecrush the entire PoE tonight, so I need people to give me a solid list.

J

Joygirl1

NOW Ratchet suddenly wants to kill Mango after the harm was done by having mafias merged and town passives disabled! You can kiss my butt, dude! Both of you!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
that does not sound pro town indie.

usually there only one, and i am it.
I have never claimed to be pro town, dear Naomi

Ratchet only made me truly a Schrödinger’s role

anyway, with my true power unsealed I have no more business with you trifling mortals anyway.

Unvote

I

Indigo

Day 4 - Vote Count #2

(as of #6833)

The Orca: 4
Joygirl: 1
MangoSenpai: 1

Mr. Reloaded: The Orca
xenos5: The Orca
Jaguark101: The Orca
MangoSenpai: Naomi > Unvote > Naomi > Dr_Professor83 > Unvote
The Orca: Joygirl
Naomi: MangoSenpai > The Orca > MangoSenpai
Jaguark101: The Orca​

Votes may not reflect their true value!

Tell me if i missed anything!

With 14 players alive, Hammer can be reached with 8 votes (optional).

J

Joygirl1

he has done nothing pro town indie imo.

you guys just accepted what he said, and now the lets kill mango.

lmaaaaooo
I accepted nothing, I was even questioning Ratchet why he waited to claim indie which is not typical for him, it was mainly Flower who was saying that! As everyone listens to Flower and noone ever listens to me there was nothing I could do, simple as that. The whole secret chat - which I may point out - turned out to have been created and infiltrated by scum, was okay with that.

If it was for me we should go the Zolo route from now on and shoot every indie on sight. Mango, Pot and Ratchet are all just fucking us up even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.