[FNZ] Super Role Madness Re:Zero: Starting Life in Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accepted nothing, I was even questioning Ratchet why he waited to claim indie which is not typical for him, it was mainly Flower who was saying that! As everyone listens to Flower and noone ever listens to me there was nothing I could do, simple as that. The whole secret chat - which I may point out - turned out to have been created and infiltrated by scum, was okay with that.

If it was for me we should go the Zolo route from now on and shoot every indie on sight. Mango, Pot and Ratchet are all just fucking us up even further.
prof was the one who said ratchet never lied as indie.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I accepted nothing, I was even questioning Ratchet why he waited to claim indie which is not typical for him, it was mainly Flower who was saying that! As everyone listens to Flower and noone ever listens to me there was nothing I could do, simple as that. The whole secret chat - which I may point out - turned out to have been created and infiltrated by scum, was okay with that.

If it was for me we should go the Zolo route from now on and shoot every indie on sight. Mango, Pot and Ratchet are all just fucking us up even further.
I've probably been responsible for a bulk of the failed kills and I had 2 scum with red night. More than pretty much anyone else has done for the town in the game. Moreover I've been protecting town to ensure you have leaders like Prof around until late game. So save it TBH.

J

Joygirl1

prof was the one who said ratchet never lied as indie.
Yeah and then try arguing against Flower and Prof, plus Fuji, the most vocal players with the highest postcounts, good luck trying that. According to Prof and Fuji I'm just lazy and not putting in any effort anyway.

Ratchet

You guys are sooo dishonest lmao

There was nothing to be gained from telling you all that I need to kill Mango. All it would have done is ensure he uses his full role against the town until I can eliminate him. This is the earliest I could do so. Nothing about what I said was anti town - as my wincon goes if you insisted on lynching Mango I would have to stop the lynch, instead I didn't do that.

I've stopped Orca from taking any more actions. Going to quickly skim so I can tell you the targets I blocked each might, then I'll see you at the finish line.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Well, it would have been pointless, Ratchet was right; I was completely immune to absolutely everything, lynches included.

Always kill indie claims. The further into the game it gets the more their liability and threat becomes

Also damn, I didn't know you were playing, how have you been?

Ratchet

A merge at this point is a significant advantage to the town because you reduce the number of factional kills that are getting made, and you're only hunting one group. After Mango goes you only need to find 3 more. If you can use my role you have several rolecrushes and blocks available. You also have 2 superkills from there, or at least one.

I didn't know they would merge but presenting that as a bad thing for the town is silly.

Ratchet

You don't lynch T-Pein Day 1 if I don't ask for it (Prof gets credit there too( and you don't catch Red Night if I didn't draw the connection between his ability and Roswaal. This of course wont matter to the disingenuous, but that's not really anything I'm concerned with from here. Until you guys eliminate 3 scum yourself/mostly yourself, then you can talk to me about how much you helped the town.

J

Joygirl1

So, assuming Orca will indeed flip mafia (I'm positive about it), there are still 3 more left.

Mr. Reloaded / LANJI / Kiku / Random Asshole / Xenos

If there is no bigger deepwolfing going on it should be 3 of 5 here.

Additionally I would say that both of the investigative roles seem kinda sus to me, so I'd say

Random Asshole / Xenos should have at least one scum member in it, 1 of 2, wouldn't even rule out 2 of 2.

@Ratchet As you are here currently, I ask you too, did you have a R/P/S fight against me last night for a day superkill oneshot from Fuji's shop? If not then I must have fought either Reloaded or Kiku.

As I assume that they might have bought it for their scum team then I see a chance for scum being between Reloaded / Kiku too.

1 (or 2) of Reloaded / Kiku
1 (or 2) of Random Asshole / Xenos

That would be where I would look after we lynched Orca today.

Can't say LANJI isn't still looking sus too but I'd go last after him.

Ratchet

you made it sound like you could help mango/stop him. as part of your wincon, and now you say you can just kill him.

this is people question why dragged on.
I said that because I couldn't do anything to him, no one could, for three cycles. Which I anticipated based upon my own role. I didn't know for certain, but I was right.

The point of me doing so was to prevent him from wholly scum sided, or scum working with him. If you lynched him, you would just be wasting lynches.

Status
Not open for further replies.