Agreed. I feel like Luffys final fight will be on that weapon Imu used to destroy Lulusia tho.
I have a certain fondness for climatic fights on airships/spaceships, going back to the last boss fight in the first Jak and Daxter.

Luffy fighing Imu while seeing all of the places in the world he's been from above at the same time would be really cool.

Imu: "Now, Straw Hat Luffy... you shall watch me destroy this world, with your own eyes!"

Saturns losing this arc. Oda ain’t going to wait 5 years later for the next 4 to lose lmao
Post automatically merged:

I have a certain fondness for climatic fights on airships/spaceships, going back to the last boss fight in the first Jak and Daxter.

Luffy fighing Imu while seeing all of the places in the world he's been from above at the same time would be really cool.

Imu: "Now, Straw Hat Luffy... you shall watch me destroy this world, with your own eyes!"
It would also help complete Namis dream so she can physically see the world with her own eyes on this ship

We will meet Scopper Gaban in Lodestar. He's gonna be revealed as the Man with the burn scars. The Black ship is gonna be Oro jackson that was painted black to avoid marines constantly bothering.

Saturns losing this arc. Oda ain’t going to wait 5 years later for the next 4 to lose lmao
Sure. But saturn is arguably the weakest of the Gorosei. The rest aren't getting beaten until the last arc.

Also, Saturn, while getting defeated, doesn't necessarily have to die at all. He has broken regen. He could easily recover after the shp sail away. And he could take the seraphs and go back to mariejoa.

We will meet Scopper Gaban in Lodestar. He's gonna be revealed as the Man with the burn scars. The Black ship is gonna be Oro jackson that was painted black to avoid marines constantly bothering.

Sure. But saturn is arguably the weakest of the Gorosei. The rest aren't getting beaten until the last arc.

Also, Saturn, while getting defeated, doesn't necessarily have to die at all. He has broken regen. He could easily recover after the shp sail away. And he could take the seraphs and go back to mariejoa.
There’s been no establishment of the gorosei having that vastly difference in power.

Saturns not going to survive this arc. And the other four gorosei arent going to have 3 arcs between Saturns defeat and theirs. Saturn being defeated this arc means the rest will lose the next arc.

There’s been no establishment of the gorosei having that vastly difference in power.
EVERY SINGLE enemy group in op has levels. There's been no uniformly strong enemy group.

Because the protagonists that fight against them have different levels.

If you think gorosei are equal just because oda hasn't explicitly shown it yet, you just don't have basic pattern recognition skills and reading comprehension mate.

Saturns not going to survive this arc. And the other four gorosei arent going to have 3 arcs between Saturns defeat and theirs. Saturn being defeated this arc means the rest will lose the next arc.
Again, While saturn may be beaten, he won't die for certain. This is one piece where hardly anyone ever dies. And we have countless examples of past villains that were defeated, coming back again in the story.

Thinking that saturn is gonna be an exception is naive.

And imma just use your own logic here. Why does saturn being defeated here mean the other gorosei are gonna follow suit soon?
Did oda indicate it in the story at all? Did he explicitly mention it?

Where are you getting that from?

EVERY SINGLE enemy group in op has levels. There's been no uniformly strong enemy group.

Because the protagonists that fight against them have different levels.

If you think gorosei are equal just because oda hasn't explicitly shown it yet, you just don't have basic pattern recognition skills and reading comprehension mate.

Again, While saturn may be beaten, he won't die for certain. This is one piece where hardly anyone ever dies. And we have countless examples of past villains that were defeated, coming back again in the story.

Thinking that saturn is gonna be an exception is naive.

And imma just use your own logic here. Why does saturn being defeated here mean the other gorosei are gonna follow suit soon?
Did oda indicate it in the story at all? Did he explicitly mention it?

Where are you getting that from?
There’s also never been an enemy group where One is defeated and the rest aren’t for another multiple arcs.

Mr. 3/5 - Defeated in little garden then the rest in Alabasta
Nero - Defeated on sea train, rest in Ennies Lobby
Vergo - Defeated on Punk Hazard, rest in Dressrosa
Katakuri/Cracker - Defeated on WCI then the rest in Wano

Saturn losing now is a dead give away that the rest will lose the next arc and they’re clearly not the FV material.

There’s also never been an enemy group where One is defeated and the rest aren’t for another multiple arcs.

Mr. 3/5 - Defeated in little garden then the rest in Alabasta
Nero - Defeated on sea train, rest in Ennies Lobby
Vergo - Defeated on Punk Hazard, rest in Dressrosa
Katakuri/Cracker - Defeated on WCI then the rest in Wano

Saturn losing now is a dead give away that the rest will lose the next arc and they’re clearly not the FV material.
So why are you using past arcs as an example for gorosei getting beaten soon, but is refusing to acknowledge that Gorosei being all equal is not probable if you look at past arcs and the precedent they have set?

You can't use one instance as evidence while completely contradicting the other one.

I really missed a lot of the discussions.

I’m not too concerned about the leaker drama/arrests. I don’t read the raws just the text spoilers. Honestly I just skim them.

Goat isn’t planning on coming back? I hope that kid is living life to the fullest!

I’m sad that I missed the Rocky movies conversation. When my husband and I first started dating, he introduced those movies to me. They have a special place in my heart! Plus Slyvester Stallone wrote the first one with no prior experience, and I think that’s awesome!

I really missed a lot of the discussions.

I’m not too concerned about the leaker drama/arrests. I don’t read the raws just the text spoilers. Honestly I just skim them.

Goat isn’t planning on coming back? I hope that kid is living life to the fullest!

I’m sad that I missed the Rocky movies conversation. When my husband and I first started dating, he introduced those movies to me. They have a special place in my heart! Plus Slyvester Stallone wrote the first one with no prior experience, and I think that’s awesome!
How are you?

My initial sadness over delayed spoilers quickly turned to excitement as I realized the incoming amount of bullshit leaks and fakes. It will be truly glorious
How is it any different than any other week before the purge?

Did we use to take tacy's spoiler baits seriously? No.

Now we'll just have a thousand more of them. Most of us didn't trust those. And aren't gonna trust any new leaks until Redon's say so.

So yeah, things haven't changed. It's just more of the same

After Egghead: Elbaf -> Laugh Tale -> Final War (Mary Geoise?) -> Epilogue

I doubt we'll visit God Valley. We'll visit Rocks vs Roger via Blackbeard/Rocks flashback. The island itself is largely irrelevant.

Lodestar is a possibility, but I think Oda will pass as the SHs are already aware of the RPs.
If Shanks controls God Valley like I think he does (God Valley is in the West Blue, and when Shanks gave Whitebeard the Sake before talking about Ace and Blackbeard, he told WB the Sake was from his Hometown in the West Blue. Since Shanks is a Celestial Dragon, this implies he views God Valley as his hometown, IMO, and now owns the territory), I think we'll see God Valley at least once.