Yeah pretty much. I am not sure what the situation is with the Arabic leakers, I think Pew is keeping a low profile but idk. The leakers were arrested in Japan AFAIK, they had a manga store or something? So the ones distributing the raws/scans early were the ones who got arrested. Apparently a translator snitched on them over a huge fight between them?
Its a huge mess lol. I gave up trying to follow it.
Hope the leakers get out of this mess. Going prison and ruining their livelihood just for leaking manga is ridiculous

Yeah I'm doing pretty well, nothing to complain about.
What are you top 5 animes?
1. Yu Yu Hakusho—it’s my number one shonen fighting show! There will never be another one!
2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood—All of the characters have interesting personalities and development.
3. Revolutionary Girl Utena—It has a simple premise but the execution is brilliant!
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion-what a mind fuck!
5. Gurren Lagaan—Simon’s character growth is absolutely brilliant!

*Honorable mention Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z-I love the adventure aspects of Dragon Ball! However Dragon Ball Z is the grandfather of Shonen anime!
*Second Honorable Mention: One Piece! I am still waiting to see how One Piece ends, but I have loved the journey and being a part of a community.

1. Yu Yu Hakusho—it’s my number one shonen fighting show! There will never be another one!
2. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood—All of the characters have interesting personalities and development.
3. Revolutionary Girl Utena—It has a simple premise but the execution is brilliant!
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion-what a mind fuck!
5. Gurren Lagaan—Simon’s character growth is absolutely brilliant!

*Honorable mention Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z-I love the adventure aspects of Dragon Ball! However Dragon Ball Z is the grandfather of Shonen anime!
*Second Honorable Mention: One Piece! I am still waiting to see how One Piece ends, but I have loved the journey and being a part of a community.
I still have to watch Evangelion FMAB and Dragon Ball, I think I might start with Dragon Ball.
Anyway here's mine, this is in no order btw just the top 5 I've seen so far
Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho
First half of One Piece (up to Marineford)
Samurai Champloo
Hajime No Ippo
I'm also watching Serial Experiments Lain, kind of dark but it's nice so far

Kizaruber Eats

We need to send CoC To Horny Therapy ASAP
Oda:

Leaks X-Drake's dick pics.
Next SBS: "Oda-san, when Drake goes into hybrid and zoan form, does he have a dinosaur dong? And if so, how big is it? What does it look like it in hybrid form?"

"Oda-san, if Drake became an adult film star, what would his name be? XXX-Drake?"

You know Oda would much rather answer questions like these than actually important, story relevant ones too ofc.
:risitameh::lawsigh:

I still have to watch Evangelion FMAB and Dragon Ball, I think I might start with Dragon Ball.
Anyway here's mine, this is in no order btw just the top 5 I've seen so far
Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho
First half of One Piece (up to Marineford)
Samurai Champloo
Hajime No Ippo
I'm also watching Serial Experiments Lain, kind of dark but it's nice so far
You should definitely watch Dragon Ball first! Evangelion and FMAB are also classics. I also love sports anime, so I will probably watch Hajime No Ippo. I heard it’s very long. Is there a specific arc that you would recommend?

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Serial Experiments Lain. It was quite the mind fuck. PRESENT DAY! PRESENT TIME!!

You should definitely watch Dragon Ball first! Evangelion and FMAB are also classics. I also love sports anime, so I will probably watch Hajime No Ippo. I heard it’s very long. Is there a specific arc that you would recommend?

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Serial Experiments Lain. It was quite the mind fuck. PRESENT DAY! PRESENT TIME!!
I only watched the anime adaptation of it, but that's real behind and it hasn't been updated in a while.
Still it's great, great fights and awesome comedy.

Even if they’re not equal there’s no way Saturns going to be fodder to the others. That’s never happened where one officer is fodder to the others
Bruh

Baroque - Robin Mr 1 and Mr2 would fuck up the rest of the officers easily.

Enels preists were widely different in levels. Satori was fodder.

Cp9 - everyone besides Lucci kaku and jyabra were fodder to those three.

Thriller bark - Perona and Absalom would negdiff hogback.

Dressrosa - Giolla Dellinger Buffalo etc would be erased out of existence by Vergo Pica etc

Wci - Snack would be fodder to Kata. As would smoothie and cracker too. They can't touch him at all.

Wano - King and Queen would eat jack for breakfast.

The weakest Gorosei getting defeated here doesn't mean they're all getting beaten soon.

They're the final opponents for the shp. Not fucking CG with no reason or sense lol.