What aren't people getting about the Zoro situation?

Zoro was the one who went after Lucci and made the comment about Lucci not being worth the time of his Capitan. Meaning, Lucci is beneath goofy, but not beneath zoro himself.

Oda ain't about to have zoro defeat Lucci offscreen and immediately fight and beat a fucking admiral after all that lol.

Zoro himself chose his opponent for the arc. If he was supposed to fight kizaru, oda would have simply made zoro beat Lucci way way way sooner.

the 2nd strongest strawhat is having the fight of his life with a fucking kung fu leopard right now
Wait a minute....

:snoopy::crazwhat:

Title: Zoro's Whirlwind Wandering: A Spot Of Bother

[The scene unfolds on Vegapunk's Egghead Island, where Zoro and the awakened Lucci engage in an epic battle. Their clash creates chaos as they dart around, leaving confusion and destruction in their wake.]

Zoro: (determined) Lucci, your new form won't save you from the slice of my blades!

Lucci: (smirking) Oh, you think so, Roronoa Zoro? Let's see if you can handle the true power of the Zoan!

[As they exchange blows, the battlefield transforms into a whirlwind of movement, and Zoro's sense of direction gets as muddled as a monkey in a maze.]

Zoro: (disoriented) Hey, where are you, Lucci?!

Lucci: (taunting) Lost your way, swordsman? Need a map?

[In the midst of the chaos, Zoro finds himself careening through a cloud of colorful smoke, disorienting him further and leaving him utterly perplexed.]

Zoro: (bewildered) What in the world...?

[From the swirling mist emerges a figure, its silhouette striking and imposing. Tai Lung steps forward, his eyes gleaming with curiosity and mischief.]

Tai Lung: (menacingly) Who dares disrupt the tranquility of my realm?

Zoro: (startled) Lucci, you sneaky cat! You've changed your spots, but I'll still take you down!

Tai Lung: (puzzled) Lucci? I'm afraid you've got the wrong leopard, stranger. But if you're itching for a brawl, Tai Lung is ready to dance!

[With swords drawn and confusion abound, Zoro charges forward, mistaking Tai Lung for his elusive foe. The clash between them is as comical as a gaggle of geese in a gust of wind.]

Zoro: (determined) You can't escape, Lucci...or whoever you are!

Tai Lung: (playfully) You're barking up the wrong bamboo, my friend! But let's make this interesting!

[Their battle becomes a spectacle of silliness, with Zoro's wild swings and Tai Lung's graceful dodges creating a scene worthy of a circus act. Amidst the chaos, Zoro begins to see through the fog of confusion.]

Zoro: (furrowing his brows) Hold on a moment... you're not Lucci, are you?

Tai Lung: (defiantly) Nope, I'm Tai Lung, the mountain monarch. And you're a lost lamb in my land!

Zoro: (sheathing his swords) My mistake Tai Lung, I must have taken a wrong step somewhere.

[However, just as Zoro and Tai Lung part ways, another figure emerges from the mist. It's Kaku, the CP9 agent with the giraffe zoan in his hybrid form, who spots Tai Lung and mistakes him for none other than Lucci.]

Kaku: (excitedly) Lucci! There you are! I've been searching all over for you!

Tai Lung: (confused) Lucci? Who in the heavens is this Lucci?!

Kaku: (determined) No need for games, Lucci. It's time to finish what we started!

[Tai Lung and Kaku engage in an absurd battle, each convinced the other is their supposed adversary. Meanwhile, Zoro, still trying to regain his bearings, hears the commotion and rushes back to the scene, only to spot Kaku and mistake him for Usopp.]

Zoro: (shouting) Usopp! What are you doing here?!

Kaku: (puzzled) Usopp? I am not this Usopp person! I am Kaku of CP9!

Zoro: (squinting) Usopp, did you get a longer neck or something?

[The confusion intensifies as Zoro, Tai Lung, and Kaku find themselves in a hilariously tangled mess of mistaken identities. Amidst the chaos, Lucci, drawn by the ruckus, finally arrives on the scene, equally puzzled by the absurdity unfolding before him.]

Lucci: (perplexed) What in the world is going on here? And why is everyone mistaking everyone else for me?

[Hattori, Lucci''s trusty pigeon companion, watches from Lucci's shoulder, thoroughly amused by the spectacle unfolding before him.]

Hattori: (chuckling to himself) This is better than any Cipher Pol mission we've ever had!

[As the laughter echoes through the mist-covered landscape, it's clear that Zoro's whirlwind wandering has led to an unforgettable adventure, full of silliness and surprises.]

[End Scene.]

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
The dub's almost at Gear 5th, I just watched some of the roof piece scenes in English, and they did a great job with Kaido's VA @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
The dub has made tremendous progress in the past couple of years lmao. I actually thought it'd be another decade until they caught up, and yet here we are.

The merge with Crunchyroll did Funi a big favor it seems.

What aren't people getting about the Zoro situation?

Zoro was the one who went after Lucci and made the comment about Lucci not being worth the time of his Capitan. Meaning, Lucci is beneath goofy, but not beneath zoro himself.

Oda ain't about to have zoro defeat Lucci offscreen and immediately fight and beat a fucking admiral after all that lol.

Zoro himself chose his opponent for the arc. If he was supposed to fight kizaru, oda would have simply made zoro beat Lucci way way way sooner.
This gentleman gets it.