HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don’t think I have the ability to explain why I don’t like a single creative decision Toei has made since Dressrosa. They just never animate events the way I picture them in the manga. They are always making shit seem big and dramatic at the expense of accurately adapting the manga. And they take a bunch of creative liberties that I hate. Their is nothing subtle about this animation studio, they are always just pandering to retards because at the end of the day OP is just a cash cow to them rather than an actual story.

Rayleigh blocking Marco with one-finger for example. Did Oda ever draw this? No, Toei did this because dumb fans thought this was how prime Ray would treat Marco despite the manga never drawing it that way.

Then Toei started drawing DBZ auras on every character to pander to DBZ’s primeape fanbase, and then when people pointed out in twitter that this was just fucking crap, they drew the auras even harder just to spite those people.

They are not a serious animation studio, they don’t care about or understand the material they are adapting, they are a studio of idiots pandering to an even dumber fanbase at the expense of the source material.

And acting like this collection of morons has even an ounce of credibility genuinely annoys me. They have demonstrated incompetence time and time again and nothing this gang of Dragonball fans draws is worth taking seriously in any way.
You know Marco was a kid in that scene

I don’t think I have the ability to explain why I don’t like a single creative decision Toei has made since Dressrosa. They just never animate events the way I picture them in the manga. They are always making shit seem big and dramatic at the expense of accurately adapting the manga. And they take a bunch of creative liberties that I hate. Their is nothing subtle about this animation studio, they are always just pandering to retards because at the end of the day OP is just a cash cow to them rather than an actual story.

Rayleigh blocking Marco with one-finger for example. Did Oda ever draw this? No, Toei did this because dumb fans thought this was how prime Ray would treat Marco despite the manga never drawing it that way.

Then Toei started drawing DBZ auras on every character to pander to DBZ’s primeape fanbase, and then when people pointed out in twitter that this was just fucking crap, they drew the auras even harder just to spite those people.

They are not a serious animation studio, they don’t care about or understand the material they are adapting, they are a studio of idiots pandering to an even dumber fanbase at the expense of the source material.

And acting like this collection of morons has even an ounce of credibility genuinely annoys me. They have demonstrated incompetence time and time again and nothing this gang of Dragonball fans draws is worth taking seriously in any way.
Huh

But as an admiral fan, this is cool
:kaidowhat:

What's wrong bro is everything ok?