Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
:risitexcla:

Imagine if Toei drew a scene of Mihawk fucking Zoro in the ass during the timeskip,

And then someone told you “well it’s Oda’s fault for off-paneling the timeskip, this is better than nothing”
:mihugh::mihugh::mihugh::mihugh::mihugh:

No wonder Zoro's eye is closed and Oda won't show their training and why Zoro is super serious and grumpy post TS /s.

"OI Dracule, why do you keep trying to keep giving me this shitty wine? Give me beer or sake not this fancy crap. Also why are you unbuttoning your shirt?"

"Roronoa...I get real lonely you know? Its just me in this castle, I'm such an misanthropic brooder, that eventually it catches up to me and aside from Yoru and these baboons, I have no way to entertain and satisfy myself. Do you understand?
I can only satiate my desires with the company of primates for so long. A man has needs. Even me. I get so lonely Zoro...

Now take off your clothes. I'll teach you my worlds strongest swordsman secrets if you do. If only you knew the power of a black blade. Deep inside."

"The fuck, Mihawk? Im not drunk enough for this."
@CoC: Color of Clowns you've been too much of a mad influence on me lmao

Kizaruber Eats

The God King is the most powerful One Piece and I pray to him on my hands and knees everything night lest his conquer’s haki knock me out
:saden::risitameh:

Shanks vs Green Bull and its consequences have been disastrous for the sanity of Wiwi and you lol.
Post automatically merged:

Bad example, that would just be an accurate interpretation
:snoopy::sighting::jay-he::arnoling::eeke::ronalugh::watchout::hope::kobeha::sanmoji::ronalaugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Never change Worstgen lmao
:risicheck:
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

The fact you're a mod now ofc makes this even funnier too somehow.
"Innocent bunny mod/Judy Hopps of WG is flabbergasted by Lee's verbally unscrupulous shenanigans."

Meanwhile Al Sama has probably sensed another disturbance in the (red) force and may about to send a world wide CoC blast of disappointment and annoyance at that post lol.

Spoilers from Redon's dog
Kizaru flies at Luffy and tries to attack him, but can't see straight and his face rubs against Luffy's balls
Kizaru is so ashamed he stabs himself in the heart to avoid living with the shame
Zoro arrives where they are, it's revealed that Lucci is half African, which was enough to give Zoro strength so he could neg him
Sanji is still a bum this chapter
Corny
Post automatically merged:

The second strongest strawhat easily