Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

The fact you're a mod now ofc makes this even funnier too somehow.
"Innocent bunny mod/Judy Hopps of WG is flabbergasted by Lee's verbally unscrupulous shenanigans."

Meanwhile Al Sama has probably sensed another disturbance in the (red) force and may about to send a world wide CoC blast of disappointment and annoyance at that post lol.
Aye it's been quite the experience
:kobeha:

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Old Garp level strength + freezing is such a broken combination.

Even if you can break out of the freeze, if you can't get break out before Kuzan punches the ice you're just fucking dead

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
He's legit on one of the most lethal characters in the series.

But any Admiral or Yonko is too potentially, Oda just needs them with PIS/plot amor for their targets too much.

How fast is Kuzan too actually? That's something extra terrifying to addon to how absolutely terrifying he already is lol.

To think too...we've not even seen awakening yet either WTF?!

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Augur looks stronger here than Shiryu's Hachinosu performance ngl

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Kuzan the true right hand of BB. Kuzans design matches a Somalian man and Blackbeard is said to be Somalian by Oda, zehahaha!

Ain't no way Shiryu who lost to Magellan too and was a little afraid of him I believe is Admiral level or even above lmao.

If Kuzan betrays the BBP, it will be all the sweeter if he gets close enough to be seem as BBs first mate and thus best confidant and asset.

We didn't get Zoro vs Kizaru, maybe we'll her Zoro vs Kuzan lmfao. Since Kuzan is a "minority" Zoro will def fight him and win /s.