Law did damage, Lucci didn't. Downplaying Luffy is downplaying Zoro dummy.
To be fair, Law also:
1. Took significantly more damage
2. Fought an objectively much worse close-quarters-combat fighter

Lucci just gets a bad rap because he was a pre-TS villain. His Egghead showings suggest that he would be a very difficult fight for anyone who's not a legitimate top tier

BB taking damage is part of his gimmick.
So is Luffy's to a lesser extent, and he didn't take ANY damage. Plus, BB didn't take damage against the seraphim or hancock.
Post automatically merged:

To be fair, Law also:
1. Took significantly more damage
2. Fought an objectively much worse close-quarters-combat fighter

Lucci just gets a bad rap because he was a pre-TS villain. His Egghead showings suggest that he would be a very difficult fight for anyone who's not a legitimate top tier
I don't have anything against Lucci, I just don't think he's on that level.

@Akai2 @Kizaruber Eats @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

I love how they ended the episode! Blackbeard was always a scary bastard when the darkness comes into play. ZEHAHAHAHA

:zehaha:

The best part of this episode
That's why I say that we still don't know bb's ability
Oda didn't really want to reveal the ability of the dark fruit, or we will find out the secret of the ability in law's flashback, or in the next serious fight of bb, which could be against Shanks or Luffy.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Weird message to quote to ask this 🗿

Either 1) behind Mohg, 2) under Leyndell by Godwyn 3) something completely fucking random like it is for the other fromsoft DLCs lol
Mohg is way too late imo

Ashes of Ariandel was around deacons, Old Hunters was after Amelia, etc etc.

I think Godwyn is a safe bet, but I think Rennala and the dragon island are possibilities