Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
β€Ž
We're hitting levels of copium that shouldn't even be possible :josad:
I've been saying this for awhile, lol. Either when S-Bear was shown going to Egghead, or when Kuma was shown in Mary Geoise.

I wanted Vegapunk to come to Wano after Act 3 at the start of Act 4, to cure the SMILES, teach Franky how to refine the Seastone Wano knows how to process the stuff and Vegapunk was the one who figured out how to place it onto Marine ships so they could sail the Calm Belt (I also believe Vegapunk made Smoker's Jitte).

But, I completely overlooked Kuma's and Vegapunk's importance in the story.

Now, the Straw Hats have at least one Vegapunk to travel back to Wano with to deal with curing the SMILES and to help Wano with Seastone production. Giants are here to take the other group to Elbaf.

Wano group:

Luffy (main character, needs to be there for Kaido/Big Mom, Pluton, and to pick up Yamato and Carrot)
Zoro (Ryuma's Grave, ZKK, Tashigi plotline payoff)
Robin (Pluton)
Franky (Pluton and Seastone)
Chopper (SMILES)

Elbaf group:

Usopp (obvious)
Nami (various connections to Norse culture)
Brook (dead guy in a place where death completes people)
Jinbei (Sun Pirates connecting to the people of Elbaf worshipping the Sun God)
Sanji (time for Sanji to simp for big beautiful women)

Having an arc like Egghead dedicated to the Ancient History and Technology and their dangers is a very nice set up for Pluton, IMO.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
@Akai2 @Kizaruber Eats @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

I love how they ended the episode! Blackbeard was always a scary bastard when the darkness comes into play. ZEHAHAHAHA

:zehaha:

They honestly respect him more than Oda. He definitely feels like the Blackbeard I remember from the Ace fight and being a relentlessly successful, unstoppable menace throughout the series.

Although tbf too, Oda did brilliantly have him repurposing his failure to get Boas fruit by getting Koby and thus especially it leading to getting one of the best and biggest hostages and prizes possible instead, Garp himself ofc. Almost killing him too!
Not to mention Kuzan and Auger extreme hype this episode, even more so for Kuzan, just being a 2 man apocalypse and genocide to a yonko territory and getting Pudding too.

And now we've got the BBP at Egghead who have yet to do anything but since Lafitte has yet to do ANYTHING post TS, to even get his DF reveal too and how an absolute menace he was before, he's gonna pop off and do some truly insane shit for sure too.
Hopefully Devon will redeem herself too, her most important setup and moment was a completely frustrating letdown. A joke.

With Blackbeard too, he actually feels like the endgame villain too, he's chaotic, cunning, charismatic, entertaining, extremely, relentless, with some amazingly crazy shit going on like eating multiple DFs, apparently never sleeping in his life (so he can never eat or DREAM yet he says men's dreams never die), he killed Thatch and caused the deaths of Ace and Whitebeard ultimately too, almost Marco and the rest of the WBP too.

Whenever he appears, he makes the series feel like a pirate series again, much like Shanks and his crew which is why I adore both characters. No wonder Blackbeard got "Pirate Island", the former Rocks Pirate HQ as his base now.

Speaking of which, some people think Shanks has Gods Valley as his territory but we don't know what the main territory of the Roger Pirates was right? They must have had one too? Maybe they made it laugh Tale? Lmao.
We also dont know where the oro Jackson is yet either still.
I wanted to hope we'll see or find out where the OJ is unless the man marked by flames is using it but its turned black somehow painted black now with the world'sstrongest paint to disguise it or using haki to turn it into a black ship, the true rival to Yoru /s. Idk lmao.

I wonder if Lodestar could be a Roger Pirates territory at least? Maybe Scopper could FINALLY show up there but I've almis5 yiceb up on him, I bet on him appearing at Elbaf originally but I doubt that now too. He could have even appeared here with dorry and broggy but alas.

But yeah @WalnutTax to get back on point, I can't even imagine what an awakened yami could do. Actual black holes? Infinite tsukiyomi/eternal darkness? Making black blades? Disappearing entire islands? Nullifying devil fruits permanently or stealing them? Oh wait.

I REALLY can't wait to see what 3rd DF Blackbeard gets, hopefully not Saturn's though lol.

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
Imagine spending 2 years with this Mihawk?! GAWDAMN!

We need to get Doc Q or Ivankov to turn him female lmao. But since it's Oda, he will definitely be weaker and thus not the WSS and actually inferior to Shanks now if he became a woman.
Its not like Toei also made Law say he's weaker as a woman now too during his BB fight, oh wait...

:jay-he::fuah:
Post automatically merged:

So.....are we gonna discuss Female Law? :pepecafe:

Post automatically merged:

Ooh yeah i remember this now! He looks so cool but I love leopards, jaguars, cheetahs, tigers etc so naturally I'd approve ofc lol. Thanks anyway.

Luffy vs Lucci pre TS still by far one of the best fights for various reasons including emotionally too.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I've been saying this for awhile, lol. Either when S-Bear was shown going to Egghead, or when Kuma was shown in Mary Geoise.

I wanted Vegapunk to come to Wano after Act 3 at the start of Act 4, to cure the SMILES, teach Franky how to refine the Seastone Wano knows how to process the stuff and Vegapunk was the one who figured out how to place it onto Marine ships so they could sail the Calm Belt (I also believe Vegapunk made Smoker's Jitte).

But, I completely overlooked Kuma's and Vegapunk's importance in the story.

Now, the Straw Hats have at least one Vegapunk to travel back to Wano with to deal with curing the SMILES and to help Wano with Seastone production. Giants are here to take the other group to Elbaf.

Wano group:

Luffy (main character, needs to be there for Kaido/Big Mom, Pluton, and to pick up Yamato and Carrot)
Zoro (Ryuma's Grave, ZKK, Tashigi plotline payoff)
Robin (Pluton)
Franky (Pluton and Seastone)
Chopper (SMILES)

Elbaf group:

Usopp (obvious)
Nami (various connections to Norse culture)
Brook (dead guy in a place where death completes people)
Jinbei (Sun Pirates connecting to the people of Elbaf worshipping the Sun God)
Sanji (time for Sanji to simp for big beautiful women)

Having an arc like Egghead dedicated to the Ancient History and Technology and their dangers is a very nice set up for Pluton, IMO.
That's actually a great theory. Never heard sending VP to Wano to cure smile victims before. Definitely possible, I just don't see the main crew going with him if that's the case.

Kizaruber Eats

β€Ž
Can you imagine how much more brutal this fight would have been if kuzan was there? Given what this episode showed but also what we know of kuzan who has no restraints left anymore now too?

Law escaped BB here thanks to the world's greatest bear and he escaped kuzan with his sub at Marineford but ain't no way kuzan letting him escape AGAIN!

Plus facing kuzan at sea is an instant loss anyway surely? Generally at least?