Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Can you imagine how much more brutal this fight would have been if kuzan was there? Given what this episode showed but also what we know of kuzan who has no restraints left anymore now too?

Law escaped BB here thanks to the world's greatest bear and he escaped kuzan with his sub at Marineford but ain't no way kuzan letting him escape AGAIN!

Plus facing kuzan at sea is an instant loss anyway surely? Generally at least?
I think with the gura it's a mistake facing BB at sea too that's why they had to get out of their submarine and landed on that island

However his crew would swim through those waves regardless, Kuzan would have doomed them if he was there taking away his crews main strength

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I think with the gura it's a mistake facing BB at sea too that's why they had to get out of their submarine and landed on that island

However his crew would swim through those waves regardless, Kuzan would have doomed them if he was there taking away his crews main strength
Aye definitely, I forgot how crazy the gura is with the ocean itself, the anime just did an awesome job of showing that specifically and why it was so dangerous for law.

Man this is such a great fight setup by oda.