Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Chapter 1107: Sora

-Zoro beat Lucci and is at the Mother Flame. Wado Ichimonji glows, Zoro thinks it wants to touch the flame.
-Lucci's hurt, but frees Kaku with a Bubble Gun. Lucci is shot by Laffitte

-York mocks Lucci for trusting the WG. York joined the Blackbeard Pirates.
-Laffitte frees York. York is stabbed through her back by Catarina
-Catarina becomes York, she can mimic the physical abilities of those she becomes, she's now as smart as a Vegapunk
-Laffitte states "The Blackbeard Pirates only need one Vegapunk... but, don't worry, your brains will remain intact. Catarina wants your head, after all," and shoots York in the chest.
-Jinbei arrives and punches Laffitte, and asks Lucci where Zoro is
-Lucci literally spits in Jinbei's face

-Catarina frees the Seraphim and tells them to kill everyone who isn't a Blackbeard Pirate

-Saturn freezes everyone but Luffy with his powers
-Bonney breaks free with Nikaish Future
-Bonney tries to give Sanji a Distorted Future, but, he panics, and winds up wearing half Germa gear and half Okama clothing and punching and kissing himself
-Saturn smacks Bonney and Sanji into a building
-Luffy tries to attack Saturn, but is kicked by Kizaru back up through the lasers again into the Labophase

-Usopp sees Luffy fly up, and then Usopp notices the Giants
-Usopp shoots a transponder snail to Brogy, who picks it up and speaks with him
-Usopp tells Nami to change course; they're going to sail away with the Giant Pirates to Elbaf (the Sunny can fit on the Giants' ship)

-Brook calls to say the Sunny is about to crash into the laser grid; Edison returns to the lab to turn off the Frontier Dome

-Saturn stomps on Bonney as she punches his legs; Saturn's legs break, but regenerate faster than Bonney can punch
-Sanji thinks about how Kuma became a heartless robot soldier through Vegapunk's power, but still defended Bonney, while Sanji ran away from Germa's power, because he didn't believe in himself, like Kuma did
-Sanji saves Bonney from an attack, and asks her to use Distorted Future on him again. Bonney's confused, but does so.
-Sanji appears in a Raid Suit like Sora from the Germa Comics, and is coated in raging blue flames. Bonney looks amazed.
-Sanji (posing): "You call yourself Justice itself?!? More like rotting food on the shelf! HA! Pathetic Navy villains, hear my cry; today's the day that you will die! I, Sora, the Warrior of the Sea, will now kick your butts black and red for trying to take Bonney's saddened head!"
-Franky: "Sanji, is that a new Raid Suit?!? And why are you rhyming?!?"

-Chapter ends with Sanji kicking Saturn into the ocean

Editor's Note: "Will Sanji's Heroic Self From A Distorted Future Timeline Be Able To Protect His Friends!?! The Warrior Of The Sea, Sora, Arrives To Save Bonney!!!"

of my mind
Long nights, with no sleep, thinking 'bout you and me
I'm okay, I'll be fine, I'm just out of my mind
Long nights, with no sleep, thinking 'bout you and me
Spent five months at your crib, and I ain't pay no rent
We should've just been friends
'Cause I know that you never meant all the things that you said to me
Froze my heart in uncertainty, yeah

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Btw, i watched the epi. And it's just standard anime stretching and reaction shots lol. Nowhere is it implied Law lost right after the Kurozu.

Oda offscreened that fight for a reason unlike Shanks negging Kid. It's likely that BB used some special ability, potentially his 3rd df, to beat Law.

Extreme diff baby :lawbepo:
Suit yourself law boi

BB is undefeated king of Offscreen fights....

Law got bodied so hard that oda off-panelled it to avoid further emotional damage to law fans