Saw this come out and thought of you lol @PeperLevi :

I've not seen the films yet honestly as I've not had much motivation for a lot of things including watching stuff but never say never lol.
I know i can be a exaggerated person sometimes,but after OP,i no longer make the mistake of being addicted to a single thing full-time.
I have always been a lover of fiction. I'm always open to finding franchises worth spending time on. If a author tries hard to make their works interesting and entertaining,i may become attached to those works.
Light D Lamperouge and Devilbat helped me transition into the manga industry beyond OP. As a comic book lover for as long as i can remember,i now understand why people on the internet say manga are the future of the comics industry,and i'm excited about the idea.
I'm currently following Versus(A recent new manga from the author of One Punch Man.) and Sakamoto Days. Both of them really please me with each chapter. I'm open to following and discussing any upcoming manga series that meets my standards. Therefore,it's worth being present on the most active forum to keep up with current interesting manga and look forward to what the future will bring. This is my motivation to be a member of this community with my new account.

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
What about the spanish spoiler inquisition?
Title: The Spanish Spoiler Inquisition

[Scene: A dimly lit room with a large table at the center. Three figures dressed in exaggerated Spanish Inquisition robes sit solemnly at the table. They are the Grand Inquisitor, the Second Inquisitor, and the Third Inquisitor. Suddenly, they burst into the room.]

Grand Inquisitor: ¡Nadie esperaba la Inquisición de Spoilers Españoles! (Nobody expects the Spanish Spoiler Inquisition!)

Second Inquisitor: Our chief weapon is surprise... and ruthless spoiler hunting!

Third Inquisitor: ¡Y miedo, mucho miedo! (And fear, lots of fear!)

[Enter Redon, a notorious One Piece spoiler leaker, wearing a pirate hat and clutching a notebook filled with hints.]

Redon: Oh, come on! You again? I thought I gave you enough material to work with last time!

Grand Inquisitor: Silence, heretic! You stand accused of the most heinous crime in the anime world: Spoiling One Piece!

Redon: Spoiling? I prefer to call it... providing avant-garde hints for the discerning fan!

Second Inquisitor: Avant-garde hints? Your spoilers are about as subtle as a cannonball to the face!

Third Inquisitor: And your hint fetish is the talk of the seven seas!

Redon: Well, a little mystery never hurt anyone! Besides, who doesn't love a good tease?

Grand Inquisitor: Enough! You have trespassed against the sanctity of fandom! Prepare to face the consequences!

[The Inquisitors begin their comedic interrogation, which involves holding up "spoiler evidence" like a magnifying glass over Redon's notebook.]

Second Inquisitor: Ah-ha! What's this? A hint about Luffy's long-lost uncle?

Third Inquisitor: And here, a clue about a secret romance between Zoro and Nami?

Redon: Hey, those are just theories! Wild, baseless theories!

Grand Inquisitor: Lies! Your hints are as accurate as a drunken navigator!

[The Inquisitors circle Redon menacingly, waving their quills like swords.]

Second Inquisitor: Confess, heretic! Confess your sins against the fandom!

Third Inquisitor: Repent, or suffer the wrath of our spoiler-filled fury!

Redon: Alright, alright! I confess! I can't resist dropping hints like breadcrumbs! It's a compulsion!

Grand Inquisitor: Then you leave us no choice. Prepare for the ultimate punishment!

[The Inquisitors dramatically raise their quills, ready to unleash the full force of the Spanish Spoiler Inquisition. Suddenly, the door bursts open and a figure enters.]

Mysterious Voice: Hold it right there!

[Everyone turns to see Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, standing in the doorway with a stern expression.]

Eiichiro Oda: That's enough, Inquisitors. I appreciate your dedication to protecting the sanctity of my story, but let's not get carried away.

Grand Inquisitor: But, señor Oda, this spoiler pirate has wreaked havoc on the fandom for years!

Eiichiro Oda: True, but isn't the joy of speculation and discussion part of what makes being a fan so exciting? Let's embrace the mystery and let fans enjoy the journey, spoilers or not.

[The Inquisitors reluctantly lower their quills, deferring to the wisdom of the master storyteller.]

Redon: Thank you, Oda-sensei! I promise to be more... restrained with my hints from now on.

Eiichiro Oda: Very well. Just remember, a little mystery goes a long way.

[With a nod from Oda, the Spanish Spoiler Inquisition disperses, leaving Redon to contemplate the true power of suspense and speculation in the world of fandom.]

[End Scene.]

Holy fuck, I wasn't expecting Oda (The Oda Inquistion even) to appear and defend Redon! I didn't mention Oda in the prompt for this at all!

:lulz::snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho::kobeha:

Title: The Spanish Spoiler Inquisition

[Scene: A dimly lit room with a large table at the center. Three figures dressed in exaggerated Spanish Inquisition robes sit solemnly at the table. They are the Grand Inquisitor, the Second Inquisitor, and the Third Inquisitor. Suddenly, they burst into the room.]

Grand Inquisitor: ¡Nadie esperaba la Inquisición de Spoilers Españoles! (Nobody expects the Spanish Spoiler Inquisition!)

Second Inquisitor: Our chief weapon is surprise... and ruthless spoiler hunting!

Third Inquisitor: ¡Y miedo, mucho miedo! (And fear, lots of fear!)

[Enter Redon, a notorious One Piece spoiler leaker, wearing a pirate hat and clutching a notebook filled with hints.]

Redon: Oh, come on! You again? I thought I gave you enough material to work with last time!

Grand Inquisitor: Silence, heretic! You stand accused of the most heinous crime in the anime world: Spoiling One Piece!

Redon: Spoiling? I prefer to call it... providing avant-garde hints for the discerning fan!

Second Inquisitor: Avant-garde hints? Your spoilers are about as subtle as a cannonball to the face!

Third Inquisitor: And your hint fetish is the talk of the seven seas!

Redon: Well, a little mystery never hurt anyone! Besides, who doesn't love a good tease?

Grand Inquisitor: Enough! You have trespassed against the sanctity of fandom! Prepare to face the consequences!

[The Inquisitors begin their comedic interrogation, which involves holding up "spoiler evidence" like a magnifying glass over Redon's notebook.]

Second Inquisitor: Ah-ha! What's this? A hint about Luffy's long-lost uncle?

Third Inquisitor: And here, a clue about a secret romance between Zoro and Nami?

Redon: Hey, those are just theories! Wild, baseless theories!

Grand Inquisitor: Lies! Your hints are as accurate as a drunken navigator!

[The Inquisitors circle Redon menacingly, waving their quills like swords.]

Second Inquisitor: Confess, heretic! Confess your sins against the fandom!

Third Inquisitor: Repent, or suffer the wrath of our spoiler-filled fury!

Redon: Alright, alright! I confess! I can't resist dropping hints like breadcrumbs! It's a compulsion!

Grand Inquisitor: Then you leave us no choice. Prepare for the ultimate punishment!

[The Inquisitors dramatically raise their quills, ready to unleash the full force of the Spanish Spoiler Inquisition. Suddenly, the door bursts open and a figure enters.]

Mysterious Voice: Hold it right there!

[Everyone turns to see Eiichiro Oda, the creator of One Piece, standing in the doorway with a stern expression.]

Eiichiro Oda: That's enough, Inquisitors. I appreciate your dedication to protecting the sanctity of my story, but let's not get carried away.

Grand Inquisitor: But, señor Oda, this spoiler pirate has wreaked havoc on the fandom for years!

Eiichiro Oda: True, but isn't the joy of speculation and discussion part of what makes being a fan so exciting? Let's embrace the mystery and let fans enjoy the journey, spoilers or not.

[The Inquisitors reluctantly lower their quills, deferring to the wisdom of the master storyteller.]

Redon: Thank you, Oda-sensei! I promise to be more... restrained with my hints from now on.

Eiichiro Oda: Very well. Just remember, a little mystery goes a long way.

[With a nod from Oda, the Spanish Spoiler Inquisition disperses, leaving Redon to contemplate the true power of suspense and speculation in the world of fandom.]

[End Scene.]

Holy fuck, I wasn't expecting Oda (The Oda Inquistion even) to appear and defend Redon! I didn't mention Oda in the prompt for this at all!

:lulz::snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho::kobeha:
Is this canon to the worstgen lore?:crazwhat: