Law couldn’t cut him with his fruit. Only time he did was when law was able to catch him by surprise.
Law literally took his heart and cut Vergo in two halves, one that was at least, and I mean at least, on par with Smoker in haki.

Law defended (with haki) against Doflamingo wires, Smoker was cut instantly.

And I am not even mentioning what Law has done recently and Smoker didn't even dream of doing, as of now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Another thread change their opinions, they're just starving for a Smoker hype in EOS.
Smoker hype died when his best efforts in PH were to be a distraction for a relatively new character (Law). If Oda intended for Smoker to be anything that large, we'd have seen him react to anything that happened in the world, like we did with Koby post-WCI and during Wano.

This is such a forced parallel lmfao what?

Koby versus the corrupt king is a nothing burger, meanwhile Kuzan and Koby are both marines trained by Garp, share the same fighting style and more importantly, Koby is the reason Garp got captured in the first place and Kuzan's the reason the Blackbeard pirates could capture garp.

Smoker isn't anything special, the story forgot about him.

Oda doesn't give PU's out randomly, Koby is going to be doing something with his newfound strength and his only ties circle Luffy, Garp and Blackbeard currently.
Kuzan wasn’t the reason Garp had to stay back and we all know that. It’s because Garp had to distract Pizarro so that Coby could get save the ship.

It’s not a forced parallel it’s the legit set up match lmao

Trying to force a parallel about Kuzan and Coby who literally didn’t share a single word of dialogue not anything that hinted to an upcoming is the force here.

Law literally took his heart and cut Vergo in two halves, one that was at least, and I mean at least, on par with Smoker in haki.

Law defended (with haki) against Doflamingo wires, Smoker was cut instantly.

And I am not even mentioning what Law has done recently and Smoker didn't even dream of doing, as of now.
Law did so by sneaking him while he wasn’t defending as I said. Why do you think he didn’t do it when smoker was blocking him?

Y’all are coping so hard if you think Oda wrote Luffy fight one character in every ocean just to write him out in the new world

Curious fact: One Piece chapters that end in 7, tend to be important in the history of the manga.

Ex: 957, 967 and others.

Another fact: just more 20 chapters and we will be in the legendary chapter 1127. Hype up!

:steef::steef:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kuzan wasn’t the reason Garp had to stay back and we all know that.
How is that your interpretation man?

Garp was there because of Koby.
Garp was only captured because of Kuzan.
It’s not a forced parallel it’s the legit set up match lmao
It's incredibly forced. Sanji has more ground to fight against a corrupt king from North Blue but you won't even bat an eye at those parallels.
Trying to force a parallel about Kuzan and Coby who literally didn’t share a single word of dialogue not anything that hinted to an upcoming is the force here.
I do sure hope "The Hero" Garp's apprentice, "Hero Koby", doesn't fight Garp's other apprentice who conveniently defeated and captured Garp.

That sure would be an unexpected, left field plot point. :wellwell: