TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How long should we excuse the performance of the mentally conflicted retard ?
Shit AP. Slow af. Pauli malignaggi is more durable and has more endurance.

Why do we still put up excuses for this clown ?
@SakazOuki @EmperorKinyagi
Was able to play paddy cake with someone who's attack speed canonically was too much for Hybrid Kaido.
Was able to blitz said character.

But you wanna stick a thumb up your ass and whine about Sentomaru.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because for years they have ridiculed Koby, even if it was mostly clear, after PH, that was him and not Smoker the new Garp.

And even before there was a crystal clear hint: Koby was trained by Garp (as Luffy by Ray); not Smoker.
And Koby, not Smoker, unlocked haki pre-TS.

Then came all the rest.
I don't know how they can push a dead horse so far. Smoker hasn't been relevant since 2013.
Koby is continuously relevant.

Smoker last we saw him couldn't beat Vergo.
Koby got a huge power up and outperformed Dressrosa Zoro with a single punch.

The writing is on the wall.

Was able to play paddy cake with someone who's attack speed canonically was too much for Hybrid Kaido.
Was able to blitz said character.

But you wanna stick a thumb up your ass and whine about Sentomaru.
Hey I pray for your man that he gets some actual feats. At this point hoping to fight KOH Zoro sounds good to get some feats against aCoC.

Meanwhile cripplezan is boxing the shit out of Garp the fist

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
People thinking Coby can beat Kuzan after he was almost neg differ by Shiryu.
:risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

Did they not see what just happened to Cracker?! LMAO!

Garp got frozen too, Koby aint breaking out of that, Kuzan will instant freeze him and he could just kill him too immediately too if he wanted to.

Thats not even factoring in Kuzan has equivalent strength to Garp too ofc!

Although Kobys feat was insane vs Pizarro, especially when you think about the scale of what he destroyed and with his bare hands and haki but still....

Koby can hope for a low diff from Kuzan at best right now lol. Anything more than that would be truly ridiculous. Akainu would straight up kill him immediately too regardless. Instant kill.

Koby will surpass the Admirals one day but surely not anytime soon....but with Odas extreme/rushed powercreep/scaling, who knows?! Especially considering what Koby can do now suddenly?

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:

Seriously though, anyone who thinks Koby can beat Kuzan has taken one too many Garp punches to the head!

I don't know how they can push a dead horse so far. Smoker hasn't been relevant since 2013.
Koby is continuously relevant.

Smoker last we saw him couldn't beat Vergo.
Koby got a huge power up and outperformed Dressrosa Zoro with a single punch.

The writing is on the wall.
Last we seen of Smoker was in Stampede.

Whether we like it or not Smoker was shown to be equal and parallel with Sabo.

Law did so by sneaking him while he wasn’t defending as I said. Why do you think he didn’t do it when smoker was blocking him?
Because fights work like that and always have been?

Cut Smoker in an half wouldn't have done anything since he is a Logia; Law just waited for the heart, and won.

But anyway, Vergo's scene, if not Doffy's, should make plenty clear of what was even back in PH. Now is a hundred times more.

Y’all are coping so hard if you think Oda wrote Luffy to fight one character in every ocean just to write him out in the new world
Ask Oda why made Smoker irrelevant. I wanted him to be a big character. Even the old era had two big marines, Garp and Sengoku, but alas.
Smoker is the biggest letdown in the entire manga.

Thought to be the new Garp, completely surpassed even in PH, passed entire DR in a bed saying that even if he had the same Rank, he could not have done what Fujitora did and proceeded to do absolutely nothing for hundreds of chapters while main characters and not-so-main characters changed the world.

What can I say? Shame.

Last edited:
How is that your interpretation man?

Garp was there because of Koby.
Garp was only captured because of Kuzan.

It's incredibly forced. Sanji has more ground to fight against a corrupt king from North Blue but you won't even bat an eye at those parallels.

I do sure hope "The Hero" Garp's apprentice, "Hero Koby", doesn't fight Garp's other apprentice who conveniently defeated and captured Garp.

That sure would be an unexpected, left field plot point. :wellwell:
Because Garp literally said “let’s all go!” Before Pizarro attacked then he said you guys go and he stayed back… that’s not an interpretation that’s what literally happened?

It’s not forced. You just don’t like that it’s an actually set up fight

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
I need to do a "re-"read of Egghead man

have been following this arc just on spoilers lmao
Theres some seriously brilliant art and panels from Oda this arc, during the Kuma flashback and after it too. There was a decline around the time he had his eye surgery last year and for a few months after but he bounced back hard towards the end of last year, hes been cooking for quite a few chapters now art wise.