TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hey I pray for your man that he gets some actual feats. At this point hoping to fight KOH Zoro sounds good to get some feats against aCoC.

Meanwhile cripplezan is boxing the shit out of Garp the fist
You know Kuzan looked bad in every encounter with Garp, right?

Like, he did not have superior portrayal once against Garp lmao.

His hax (50% of his powers) irrelevant to Garp
Tossed in a hole.
Stalemated a heavily injured Garp
Speedblitzed by the same heavily injured Garp.

Kuzan did not look good on Hachinosu lmfao, he looked like a kid getting his ass spanked.

Theres some seriously brilliant art and panels from Oda this arc, during the Kuma flashback and after it too. There was a decline around the time he had his eye surgery last year and for a few months after but he bounced back hard towards the end of last year, hes been cooking for quite a few chapters now art wise.
I'm almost done with Solo Leveling

i think i will do a re-read of Egghead after that

I don't know how they can push a dead horse so far. Smoker hasn't been relevant since 2013.
Koby is continuously relevant.

Smoker last we saw him couldn't beat Vergo.
Koby got a huge power up and outperformed Dressrosa Zoro with a single punch.

The writing is on the wall.
They’re both 100% future admirals eos anyways, what’s exactly to debate here lmfao?
Also, I wouldn’t underestimate Smoker. He’s probably stronger now..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because Garp literally said “let’s all go!” Before Pizarro attacked then he said you guys go and he stayed back… that’s not an interpretation that’s what literally happened?

It’s not forced. You just don’t like that it’s an actually set up fight
:risicheck:

It's maybe the most forced match up I've seen and a lot of the Blackbeard match ups are typically contrived as shit.

The only reason Garp did not join them on the ship was because Kuzan was present, or do you think the shambling corpse of the BB pirates would be able to prevent Garp from escaping?

I don't know how they can push a dead horse so far. Smoker hasn't been relevant since 2013.
Koby is continuously relevant.

Smoker last we saw him couldn't beat Vergo.
Koby got a huge power up and outperformed Dressrosa Zoro with a single punch.

The writing is on the wall.
Literally.

We are talking, sadly, about a dead character that vanished since the end of DR and that passed the same DR saying that even if he was admiral, he could not have done what Fujitora did.

Even if Kody didn't do what he did, it would be already clear Smoker could not be what we wanted.

And I am sad for that, even the golden era marine had two prominent new era marines, Garp and Sengoku, but it is what it is. Koby is hundred times more important, and as of even much stronger.

It's maybe the most forced match up I've seen and a lot of the Blackbeard match ups are typically contrived as shit.

The only reason Garp did not join them on the ship was because Kuzan was present, or do you think the shambling corpse of the BB pirates would be able to prevent Garp from escaping?
Kuzan literally wasn’t even present at this moment.

Go reread the end of beehive dude Kuzan wasn’t even present at this moment

You know Kuzan looked bad in every encounter with Garp, right?

Like, he did not have superior portrayal once against Garp lmao.

His hax (50% of his powers) irrelevant to Garp
Tossed in a hole.
Stalemated a heavily injured Garp
Speedblitzed by the same heavily injured Garp.

Kuzan did not look good on Hachinosu lmfao, he looked like a kid getting his ass spanked.
All those scenes are irrelevant. Garp has done fuck all in the instances he dominated Kuzan. He fought a Kuzan that barely used his fruit powers and got an equal fucking Fist clash against an albeit weakened Garp.

You would've been called a retard back in the day had you claimed that something even remotely close to this was possible.

When we see the PH scale again everyone will inevitably accept how much superior Kuzan actually was to Garp.

whiryu literally prvented garp from leaving while kuzan was sleeping in a hole.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Coby got haki pre skip like luffy and zoro coo to luffys coc and zoros coa
Coby got trained by a legend like luffy and zoro
Coby is set to beat kuzan like naruto vs pain both jirayas students
Coby has advanced haki
Smoker is a bum