Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Never played a Zelda game either. So half the conversation here is suddenly lost on me
If you have a Switch, try it with BotW.

Full power Link can tank all manner of giant attacks from magic creatures like Dragons, Demons, Demigods, etc

Plus he has magic shields
Exactly, he can cast magic shields which 1) deflects attacks (lasers, punches, stabbing attacks, everything) and 2) protects him from any attacks near his ballpark (and we can all agree that Naruto characters are not strong enough to surpass the LoZ verse in power. As I said, Majora created a parallel universe).

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Katakuri tried to hide his face to protect his siblings and thus, he went all along with his own hype in hope that enemies fear him and won't attack his family. That's Katakuri. :kata:
If he wanted people to fear him he should've just taken off that ugly scarf and stopped dressing up like he was visiting gay biker bars.
Doffy is a coward. He shits himself when he just hears the name Kaido.
Didn't that guy in your avi bend down and fondle Kaido's nuts first opportunity he got?

I have played Zelda and I noticed that the master sword isn't strong either. It's so simple.
Of course, it is only a weak sword forged by the power of the most powerful characters in the LoZ verse and it can bann every evil with malacious intend but wayne, the master sword is weak lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If you have a Switch, try it with BotW.

Exactly, he can cast magic shields which 1) deflects attacks (lasers, punches, stabbing attacks, everything) and 2) protects him from any attacks near his ballpark (and we can all agree that Naruto characters are not strong enough to surpass the LoZ verse in power. As I said, Majora created a parallel universe).
Anyone who knows Zelda thoroughly knows Link is a god tier warrior with all his weapons, hax, magic, etc.

I read somewhere that Canon BotW Link solo’d Like a hundred Lynel’s or something lmfao.

Anyway, @Albino 👑 aside from Lord Shishio and Ha001, Who is your next most-memeable z fan?