Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Thanks my man, although I am not spoiler shy, so you can talk about it if you want.

:myman:

Oh and Mihawk
:steef:
Okay then, it seems Croc used awakening against Bullet, he transformed the entire ground into sand and released a big sandstorm towards him. Also, he, Law, Hancock, Sabo, Smoker (man he was really powerful there), Luffy and Lucci fought against that big golem. Therefore I hope, Post-TS Croc gets the same strength.

Mihawk? Zoro sliced that meteor in half (with ISDS) and Mihawk effortlessly cut this meteor in several pieces with casual slashes lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Okay then, it seems Croc used awakening against Bullet, he transformed the entire ground into sand and released a big sandstorm towards him. Also, he, Law, Hancock, Sabo, Smoker (man he was really powerful there), Luffy and Lucci fought against that big golem. Therefore I hope, Post-TS Croc gets the same strength.

Mihawk? Zoro sliced that meteor in half (with ISDS) and Mihawk effortlessly cut this meteor in several pieces with casual slashes lmao.
Damn, Croco boi going stronk.

Too stronk, what beasts, I saw Mihawk cutting it only once in some YT video, I mean one swing that destroyed all of it. And the meteor was much bigger than the DR ones, if what I heard was true.

:steef::steef::steef:

Crocodile been turning his surroundings to sand with his right hand. And he’s the one that pointed out awakening to.🤔

Bogard

You can't win

Well i always thought Crocodile had awakening. He mentioned he mastered his df even back in alabasta

And he was familiar with awakening in Impel down

Bogard

You can't win
:sweat:

There needs to be a way to track likes given.
We don't need that to know you're second to @Reddot4 :ace:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I was an idiot for thinking Croc could be vet lv.
Doesn't think it changes his PL though. Even those impel down beast had awakening. Still think he was vet lvl at best, weaker even preskip lol