TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And a cameo in which he admitted total inferiority to a newly introduced character (Fujitora), even in the hypothesis he had the same rank as him.
That was the nail in the coffin for me.

Now maybe he will reappear doing something, I hope, but he is not in the core of OP for sure.
Smoker, at the end of the day, was a side character who was memorable thanks to when he was introduced, during it's best Saga.

But he was largely irrelevant from then to Punk Hazard. In that respect, he's closer to a character like Lucci than a Koby.

Smoker is missing since end end of DR (where he was in bed and admitted total inferiority to Fujitora even if he had the same rank).
It's not that I don't like him or did not want him to be important: it's just that as of now he is...nothing.

And Koby and Luffy are definitely meeting and fighting, since there is a promess involved.
Just to remind you how important Smoker is. You all probably think this is irrelevant but, what does Koby, Smoker and Fujitora have in common? They’re the only marines Luffy likes ( also probably respects)..

Again, maybe I’m just looking too much into it but I’ve always felt that Smoker was an important character since Alarbasta..

This Loby wank is nuts
Literally the Konohamaru of shit piece, @TheAncientCenturion you of all people should know better

Smokey is a real character with actual values and principles behind his actions, he has been Luffy’s nemesis since the marines were first officially introduced
He followed him to the grand line then the new world
He is Kuzan’s longtime friend
HE WAS LITERALLY SAVED BY PIRATE KUZAN, who talked to him about him being himself and all that, but now he has done it and mid-diffed Garp. Smoker’s whole plot in PH revolves around dealing with traitor scum Vergo. He hated Vergo so much that he teamed up with Law
It's not like I did not want him to be so much more. I wanted Smoker to be PK level tbh.

Like I said, even the Golden Era marine had two great marines, Garp and Sengoku, but it is what it is.

Cryby is the only character in the series that's taken back to back L's throughout and still gets wanked

You can not class his one shot canon attack which left him out-of commission and didn't even finish Pizarro off as a W.