TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Admiral fans turning on each other but lets be honest Luzan is getting one shotted by Luffy quicker then Kizaru did, Luzan does not have the speed to dodge Luffy nor the endurance/defence to withstand the ass beating he'd get, his getting turned into a popsicle and unfortunately his little Frozen tricks would get shrugged off in the same way Doffy shrugged them off, Luffy casually did what Luzan does with "Ice Age":luffylaugh:
this bait is almost as bad as Kizaru fan and Koby fan bait.

Smoker is the Bellamy of the Marine.
So useless.
Good one.

What exactly has Cryby done? All his independent actions have ever done have made things worse for the marines.
Post automatically merged:

What makes you think he’s not stronger now? Advanced coa + one of the strongest Logia in the verse, and you really it’s THAT CRAZY to think he’s admiral level? OK
I didn't say he isn't now.

I said Dressrosa Sabo was not admiral level and more importantly I said Cryby was not pre df Sabo level nowhere near. So a strong Df would not bridge the gap to admiral for Cryby.

Just to remind you how important Smoker is. You all probably think this is irrelevant but, what does Koby, Smoker and Fujitora have in common? They’re the only marines Luffy likes ( also probably respects).

Again, maybe I’m just looking too much into it but I’ve always felt that Smoker was an important character since Alarbasta..
Don't get me wrong: I think smoker will.do something relevant, something "moral". In that regard, he'll be.

But aside from that, I really don't see him doing anything.

Loby:
-Almost one shot by Shiryu if not for Garp
-Zero feats against BBPs besides doing zero damage to Pizarro
-Watched Hibari get frozen like a clown
-His body can’t support a 10kg iron ball that real life teenagers can play ball with
The iron ball was clearly seastone along with the chain, and I mean pure seastone not that shit that had a bomb in Udon
Shiryu was aiming for Garp from the beginning he just knew that trying to attack Koby while he COO was off was the best way, just like Sanji in Wano with Black Maria.
Hibari frozen cause Kuzan is that man he didnt have time to react in time.
MY brother in christ he was SPRINTING AROUND THE ISLAND WITH THE BALL ON AND FREEING PEOPLE.

The iron ball was clearly seastone along with the chain, and I mean pure seastone not that shit that had a bomb in Udon
Shiryu was aiming for Garp from the beginning he just knew that trying to attack Koby while he COO was off was the best way, just like Sanji in Wano with Black Maria.
MY brother in christ he was SPRINTING AROUND THE ISLAND WITH THE BALL ON AND FREEING PEOPLE.
All these excuses lmfao

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki

β€œClearly seastone”
Stone weighs less than iron you bum, stick with iron
:kailaugh: