Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
A tier is a subjective thing: I said King is markedly stronger than Queen, which I think was made quite clear.
That is not true for admirals.

Marco merely said it was tough to fight both of them, wanted criminals above a billion (as Jack, btw). Never said anything specific.
Using that to argue King ~ Queen is like using the monster trio statement (or the wings of the PK) to argue that Zoro ~ Sanji, which I hope it is sufficient on its own and doesn't need my observations on it.

In the manga, we saw that Jack, King and Queen are in the same group, but Queen is markedly stronger than Jack (and has a higher rank) as King is compared to Queen.
That is further proved by the fact that in almost all other cases we saw the exact same dynamic.
That dynamic doesn’t exist in the other crews and yeah I’m not saying they’re equal, but King isn’t beating Queen anything less than high diff.

Marco put them in the same tier. They both have feats against big mom as neither backed down from attacking her. Zoro made no differentiation between the two, and neither did Ryo. It’s not like Kata where Oda put him in a completely different tier than the other two.

King and Queen are in the same tier as Marco. Smoothie and Cracker are far from that tier.

Vice Admiral Blue Grass, the old lady with the Ride Ride Fruit, jumps on Sanji's shoulders and takes control of his body.

Bluegrass makes Sanji snap Bonney' sneck.

In a fit of rage, Sanji's entire body becomes engulfed in black flames that melt everything around him.

Saturn: "Could it be... Vinsmoke Sanji wields the Demon Flames???"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Fujitora is a proud Marine, he won't switch sides. Even Akainu was in favour of working with Pirates. Fujitora would never.
Fuji let go of SHs...

Didn't care to go after them after Dressrosa

Helped slaves escape

Bruh fuji ain't fighting SHs for real....
Post automatically merged:

:beckmoji: