What's the point of posting this kind of bullshit every week?
He gets like 40-50k views per tweet about it when I checked a long time ago. Even as high as 70k before. Its all clout addiction.

I think he enjoys having the power of knowing whats in the chapter and teasing people about it, watching them trying to guess impossible stuff from the chapter that only he can know about since he has context of the chapter and also pretending his hints aren't bait about the cover page too.

That one Shanks OP Spoiler News guy went up to like 200k followers before he deleted his shit and was getting absolutely fuck tons of views on his tweets too.

He gets like 40-50k views per tweet about it when I checked a long time ago. Even as high as 70k before. Its all clout addiction.

I think he enjoys having the power of knowing whats in the chapter and teasing people about it, watching them trying to guess impossible stuff from the chapter that only he can know about since he has context of the chapter and also pretending his hints aren't bait about the cover page too.

That one Shanks OP Spoiler News guy went up to like 200k followers before he deleted his shit and was getting absolutely fuck tons of views on his tweets too.
Clearly. Gotta milk those interactions for a while before posting the actual spoilers. Too bad half the time his hints seem to be off, basically he spams them every week to farm interactions even if the chapter is mid.

Clearly. Gotta milk those interactions for a while before posting the actual spoilers. Too bad half the time his hints seem to be off, basically he spams them every week to farm interactions even if the chapter is mid.
Yeah exactly! It was one of the more recent chapters, he was still putting out hints even the spoiler summaries and raws came out LMFAO! I think I've seen him even post a hint after the scanlations came out too?

He also put out his full summary like 30 mins after a chapter got scanlated and released too lololol....

I love his full summaries but man, the hinting behaviour is so obnoxious and ridiculous. As you said, farming interactions and milking the bigger fiends than even us here lmao.

:risiup::saden: