Why did Buggy get a 3.1B bounty for Mihawk and Crocodile being on his crew when Blackbeard with 2 DFs + Kuzan and Shiryu on his crew, 8 other commanders, Pirate Island, and 40 years of experience on WBs crew only has 3.9B :crazwhat:

Honestly I think his motivation is simply to be free to do what he wants when he wants.

As a marine he was forced to attack an innocent island and hurt his friend. And in the end of the day, the world government chose a psychopath to lead the marines where Kuzan knew he’d have to do more things that go against his justice.

As a BBP he can be a freelance hero of justice and go anywhere and do anything he wants.
Well obviously but what does he want exactly?

Again, the entire reason Kuzan let Robin go in his own words was to see what she would be like when she grew up and if the government’s rhetoric about Robin being a devil that needed to be executed was correct.

It was essentially Kuzan testing the truth and word of the government.

Logically/narratively, the results of his experiment with Robin should tie into whatever his current objective is

Kuzan going to RA would be a easy writing...
Thats EXACTLY what I argued on here recently, Shanks or Revs would make far more sense. Kuzan left the WG and Marines due to sheer corruption supposedly but joins the MOST corrupt pirate crew? The worst criminals? LMAO WTF?!

I can only excuse it that Kuzan might be Somalian like Blackbeard supposedly is and or he sees BB as some kind of kindred spirit, they have some kind of understanding somehow OR hes actually undercover, on his own agenda or for the Marines.

He does have the most freedom with Blackbeard, for better and for worse but hes literally aiding people who are just as evil and corrupt as the worst of the Marines and the WG itself entirely.

He helped to take down his former mentor and almost got him killed. I know he went from fired up justice to lazy justice post Ohara and was very shaken up by it ofc but I wish Oda would let us see or hear more about Kuzan vs Akainu so we can get a much better idea into Kuzans reasoning/motivations/character etc. Or even more of a flashback for him in general at least.

Another reason not getting to see him face Kizaru or any Admiral on screen is a letdown and the fact that he and Garp didnt talk as much as they should have, especially given their history and the whole Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral and yet Kuzan was the recommended choice and fought him for it, Garp trained Kuzan and I'm sure Akainu looks up to Garp and wants to be like him in some way, he was surely trained by him with his fighting style at least.

Idk man, to me, Kuzan just feels so messily written, so mishandled. I'm trying to give Oda time, but we've waited SO MANY years for SO LITTLE at this point, its tiring.

At least Kuzan showing remorse over Garp almost being killed was great but I would love Kuzan to have more interactions with Koby and thus comments/opinions on him as Garps official new protege/successor too. I guess maybe in future we'll see it but this would have been the perfect timing and yet Oda rushed it so much, when he gave us SO LONG for the fucking Oden and Kuma flashbacks, sigh.

We've still barely seen anything of the God Valley incident at this point too, thanks Oda.

"I'm still me, Smoker"
That's what Kuzan told Smoker before joining (or after joining) the BB pirates. When Garp was down in Hachinosu, Oda made clear that Kuzan wasn't happy with that outcome.

Everyone that still expect this man to be 100% loyal to BB is delusional.
This is literally why he’s a BBP cause he’s finally free to be just Kuzan. He doesn’t have to be an admiral nor does he have to be an evil pirate.

Being a Blackbeard Pirate makes the “I’m just me” saying make a lot of sense.

Well obviously but what does he want exactly?

Again, the entire reason Kuzan let Robin go in his own words was to see what she would be like when she grew up and if the government’s rhetoric about Robin being a devil that needed to be executed was correct.

It was essentially Kuzan testing the truth and word of the government.

Logically/narratively, the results of his experiment with Robin should tie into whatever his current objective is
I agree 🤝

"I'm still me, Smoker"
That's what Kuzan told Smoker before joining (or after joining) the BB pirates. When Garp was down in Hachinosu, Oda made clear that Kuzan wasn't happy with that outcome.

Everyone that still expect this man to be 100% loyal to BB is delusional.
People overthink and try to imagine Oda as a Togashi bis, but we all know the Aokiji sub-plot is as subtle as the backstory of Kaido.