But then what did Doffy mean when he said Kuzan has the look of a “man determined to do something.”

Also, reread O’Hara and look at Kuzan’s progression.

He follows passionate justice and treats the government as law.

He views atrocities and lets Robin go to test if the government’s dogma is correct.

While his experiment with Robin is ongoing he follows lazy justice as he is unsure.

Now he is passionate again and separate from the marines.

There clearly is SOME objective he is pursuing and it is like related to the WG’s history imo
His passion was reignited when he challenged Akainu to the position of Fleet Admiral, however his will was crushed and he lost. I doubt him joining Blackbeard is part of some grand plan for him, more just him choosing someone else to follow.

I think Kuzan will have a new character arc in the final saga starting from the point we left him at Hachinosu in which he finally takes a principled stance in the world, similar to what is probably happening to Kizaru at the end of this arc. Weather that means he turns of BB or not idk

I want him to get a non sneaky feats for so long imagine shanks vs Kizaru . L:uffy vs Saturn . Now we are talking . But shanks seem friendly with the elder so who know he might help saturn out .
Don't do that to Kizaru lmfao....He took 12 chapters to recover against a punch from Luffy...The brother 100% would get put into a eternal sleep if he that was Shanks divine departure :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

The downfall of Ladodo and Lel Mom is indeed a great tragedy for us, Waido bros. It is also true that until today, admirals proved to be more " vivid " than the so called " old generation " of Yonkos who were simply waiting to be killed, but I would be highly skeptical concerning the capacity of Oda to be, at minimum, original since the only good things he can make now are stories about orphans or tormented characters ( as Oda himself had a personnal beef with them ). I would like finally to add this: it it absolutely terrible, and I mean it, that we are saying that Oda tried more to give substance to Aokiji than to Kaido, whereas Oda litterally developed the latter for 4 years. What a mess fr fr :endthis:
Yeah no, I agree. After so many dissapointments, I'm not to hyped to see Oda writing with these characters. But so far he has proven that the Admirals are not one dimensional. Everybody thought Kizaru was this "I don't care, is just bussiness" guy, and this arc has shown several times how he feels for Sento, Vegapunk, Bonney and Kuma. Obviously he keeps fighting them but you know...

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
We should have lost hope in Kid when Oda said in the SBS, he thought Kid would be very important in the story but he changed his mind
Kuzan is different, the hashinosu chapters are a proof that he will be development
I can't give up hope on Kidd but I'm NGL there's very little hope left for him anymore from me.

But imo Oda wouldnt have bothered naming all 30 of his crew members, giving him a backstory even if its in a SBS and giving hima awakening if he didn't have more planned for him, but thats just my cope too ofc.

Yeah Kuzan has been a major, influential character since pre TS, hes far too important. Hes been setup for what like 18 years now? Holy shit its 20! Kuzan first appeared 20 years ago in 2004! Damn!

Kuzan and Akainu are the most important Admirals, well former Admiral and now Fleet Admiral ofc.

Yeah no, I agree. After so many dissapointments, I'm not to hyped to see Oda writing with these characters. But so far he has proven that the Admirals are not one dimensional. Everybody thought Kizaru was this "I don't care, is just bussiness" guy, and this arc has shown several times how he feels for Sento, Vegapunk, Bonney and Kuma. Obviously he keeps fighting them but you know...
The premise of the Admirals and Warlords makes them inherently more interesting than the emperors.

The way Oda wrote the Emperors makes them literally the most free characters in the story. They have few responsibilities, they answer to no one, they can do whatever they want and peruse whatever they want.

So the options for writing characters like that, whom also have to be rivals and antagonists to Luffy is really limited and ends up with fairly simplistic character writing. Whiteabeard was really the only one done justice so far.

I can't give up hope on Kidd but I'm NGL there's very little hope left for him anymore from me.

But imo Oda wouldnt have bothered naming all 30 of his crew members, giving him a backstory even if its in a SBS and giving hima awakening if he didn't have more planned for him, but thats just my cope too ofc.

Yeah Kuzan has been a major, influential character since pre TS, hes far too important. Hes been setup for what like 18 years now? Holy shit its 20! Kuzan first appeared 20 years ago in 2004! Damn!

Kuzan and Akainu are the most important Admirals, well former Admiral and now Fleet Admiral ofc.
Tbh, the memes and slandering are fun and everything but hear me out, Kid veing defeated on Elbaf (an island that we know for sure is where the next big ARC is going to take place for.the SH) is not a coincidence. I may be coping but Kid is going to play a role on Elbaf. (Probably Law too) so Wano 2.0