Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
- Kizaru uses a new attack: Lightspeed Finish
- Luffy turns into a rubber catapult and counters Kizaru's attack and blows him away into space turning him into a falling star
- Saturn is shocked by the ridiculous nature of Luffy's power and prepares to teleport away
- Luffy creates a giant vacuum cleaner out of nothing and sucks Saturn in, the vacuum cleaner then shrink and a small spider crawls out, which Bonney kills
- Chapter ends with the Ancient Robot appearing with Zoro and Jimbe on it, Lucci is not seen anywhere and Zoro looks fine

- Kizaru uses a new attack: Lightspeed Finish
- Luffy turns into a rubber catapult and counters Kizaru's attack and blows him away into space turning him into a falling star
- Saturn is shocked by the ridiculous nature of Luffy's power and prepares to teleport away
- Luffy creates a giant vacuum cleaner out of nothing and sucks Saturn in, the vacuum cleaner then shrink and a small spider crawls out, which Bonney kills
- Chapter ends with the Ancient Robot appearing with Zoro and Jimbe on it, Lucci is not seen anywhere and Zoro looks fine

By evading?

So you’re telling me Yamato got blitzed by branches
So you want her to run while she was still suggesting Momo Luffy can beat him too.

We see her doping nothing at all while she is chilling on the branches and you are telling me Greebull, who took damage from Raizo could neg diff Yamato.

I am wearing glasses but obviously you are the one who needs it because you have no reading comprehension.