It like him attacking with the clones but on crack.

We also know that Kizaru probably can't tank hits like a durability freak such as Kaido, so hologram attacks would allow Kizaru to take far less risk when attacking.
Like Luffy had trouble keeping up with Kizaru alone
Imagine if he has to keep tab on constructs that could fire autoaim laser beams at the same time

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
If that is the case, how much do you think Kizaru's strength and battle capabilities improve when he uses all the holograms?
Something like this somehow lol:

Post automatically merged:

Like Luffy had trouble keeping up with Kizaru alone
Imagine if he has to keep tab on constructs that could fire autoaim laser beams at the same time
Far superior version of Pacifistas definitely!

Yes, buying players was awful
Poor management and two very bad comebacks by Barça in the Champions League and the departure of Messi destroyed the team
It is unlikely that Barça will achieve any great success in the next 5 or 7 years
I dont think Laporta is good or he is a good president but unfortunately he is the best we have got. Barca clearly doesnt have a future plan right now. I dont even know who they will being after Xavis departure. Lewandowski is terrible Gündoğan cant olay like he was at City. Barca in the future doesnt look great right now.

A real fight Luffy vs Kizaru (not the stupid game of tag that was the first round) would be completely different than Luffy vs Kaido. Kizaru can't eat as many hits as Kaido did but he doesn't need to.
Wano was all about defeating durability freaks (Kaido, Big Mom) the following arcs will be about other challenges.
I still think Luffy might have to improve his COO even further or develop some new type of speed based attacks in G5 to beat Kizaru.

I’d like one chapter where the characters I like do something cool, Oda

Any day now would be nice

ive been following weekly for ten+ years
True, Kizaru hasn't done something cool after defeating Sento and the clones thing.

Saturn hasn't done SH*T since his introduction!!!!!, the guy is just reacting and getting angry... Not everything needs a reaction bro just do SOMETHING!!!