The clones Kizaru made are just holograms, in theory nothing should be stopping him from making any kind of hologram he likes.

I think it's an awakened ability since the clones/holograms persist and can move independently of him but we'll find out I guess.

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)

Kizaruber Eats

Rest In Peace James Earl Jones (Mufasa)
The clones Kizaru made are just holograms, in theory nothing should be stopping him from making any kind of hologram he likes.

I think it's an awakened ability since the clones/holograms persist and can move independently of him but we'll find out I guess.
We've still yet to see a monkey themed attack from him canonically, so that will be important. Would be hilarious if he makes King Kong or even Wukong from light constructs lmao.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Chapter 1107 - Confessions on a dance floor

-The robot appears and he has the dance-dance fruit, it makes everybody do the Nika dance Saturn included.
-The marines and giants do the Nika dance too.
-Imu sees Saturn do the Nika dance and makes his head explode from Mariejois
-Epic double spread of Lafitte making out with Catharina Devon.

In theory Kizaru could make pretty much anything, logia have insane potency and scale when it comes to their element (see Aokiji insta freezing MASSSIVE era)