[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I came here, saw the fluffy start, couldn't post for reasons I don't have to explain because are not important, but my wolf motivation is to push town Flower who was a pillar of town from the get go, is that what you think I am doing, Flower?
Make your case, then.
Case on what?

So I came here, saw the fluffy start, couldn't post for reasons I don't have to explain because are not important, but my wolf motivation is to push town Flower who was a pillar of town from the get go, is that what you think I am doing, Flower?

Case on what?
You never even commented on my play and voted me for no reason while sheeping Ultra. Not how you play as Town.

You never even commented on my play and voted me for no reason while sheeping Ultra. Not how you play as Town.
You don't know how I play as town.
Don't pretend you know.
Also I voted when i saw again that post of yours in Ultra's quote, but I am not sheeping Ultra.
Also your confidence in Ultra town is suspicious, he is good enough as wolf to create that kind of suspicion on you and backtracking like he did.
If you are town you are putting the base for town losing if you continue like that

Don't pretend you know.
Also I voted when i saw again that post of yours in Ultra's quote, but I am not sheeping Ultra.
Also your confidence in Ultra town is suspicious, he is good enough as wolf to create that kind of suspicion on you and backtracking like he did.
If you are town you are putting the base for town losing if you continue like that
At least I don't drop a vote on somebody for no reason.

Don't pretend you know.
Can't tell if mindmelding me or parroting me :johncenahandsonheademote

Also I already said why I think he's Town. He claims to have a PhD in Flower. For somebody so well known for reading me well mislynching me is basically suicide. I just don't see him doing that as scum and throwing his cred away when there are much easier mislynches to achieve.

Also I already said why I think he's Town. He claims to have a PhD in Flower. For somebody so well known for reading me well mislynching me is basically suicide. I just don't see him doing that as scum and throwing his cred away when there are much easier mislynches to achieve.
Let's say it's a mislynch which I am not sure about, do you think this reasoning is solid for the bear? Do you think he cares about future credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.