[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because i was busy.
I am not glued to the thread
I think the problem is moreso you have identified a reason when you had a different one before. It does come across as backfilling, and it comes after I already laid the groundwork there. You saying you were "busy" doesn't explain why you brought up the wifom angle, but not her earlier posts throwing you off

[Vote lynch Michelle]

Considering Flower's confidence and the fact that she knows whatever she says will be scrutinized, don't see it as impossible for them to be teamed either

I think the problem is moreso you have identified a reason when you had a different one before. It does come across as backfilling, and it comes after I already laid the groundwork there. You saying you were "busy" doesn't explain why you brought up the wifom angle, but not her earlier posts throwing you off
I don't care about your nitpicky reasoning here.
I read the thread and I couldn't post and say fast that she was off. This doesn't mean she was towny in the slightest and I waited for the great ultra to vote her only to sheep.
Like come on, do you really expect me to sheep you on Flower??
Or anyone else?

[Vote lynch Michelle]

Considering Flower's confidence and the fact that she knows whatever she says will be scrutinized, don't see it as impossible for them to be teamed either
Tempted to just claim to end this, but you‘re capable enough to find me as Town without a claim.

[Vote lynch Michelle]

Look at me ignoring you from now on.

Flower's confidence has no connection with my alignament and you should know it

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
That's my point lol

Someone said she doesn't have to be naruto, you said she's town anyways, I'm asking you why that's the case
Blind faith mostly I haven't seen any indication that she's scum

Status
Not open for further replies.