Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this chapter ain’t Kizaru hype lmfao. Oda truly is the worst.

@EmperorKinyagi i already expected Sanji to beat Ryokugyu at EOS, I really don’t care if he beats an Admiral. But I’m tired of these pisspoor feats that Oda is showing. Casual Kizaru obliterated a Mangrove in one kick at Shabondy but Egghead Kizaru is just being a crying pussy

It’s old at this point, just go ham and do your damn job already…lol

You’re acting like Linyagi

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Nice catch. Whats the best place for Blackbeard vs. Luffy? I think he actually gonna get in these places while Strawhats are on Elbaf... And when Luffy tries to help them it'll be too late. Fishman Island is my pick, the fight gonna destroy the whole thing
BB now has 3 road poneglyphs, a way to read them(Pudding), and now access to 2 Ancient Weapons.

Remember Madam Shirley's vision of Fishman Island burning to the ground with Luffy there? I say Luffy arrives after the BB pirates wreck the place and kidnap Shirahoshi. Luffy also said he'll return to Wano.

Luffy didn't have a personal reason to fight BB but with that, he will

That is when you realize that Zoro scales above Sanji.

He has feat vs 2 Yonko in the previous arc.

anything Sanji does vs Kizaru Zoro can do better.

the amirals arent just as strong as people expected.

sanji vs Kizaru only hurt the admiral's agenda, Zoro is fine and gets to be above the admiral without a fight.
Funny thing is, admiral fans legit prefer their boys fighting 5anji instead of Zoro.
:gokulaugh:

By his powers literally not working on someone when they exhibit enough haki. It’s like how it can solidify Logias. How are you not getting this.
I think you’re the one who’s not getting it. Haki can only nullify powers that are affecting your body. Van Augur’s powers doesn’t affect the body while Law’s powers does. It’s simple.

Curious to see what the BB pirates took from the island

They clearly didn't plan on brute forcing it since they brought the 2 members that can get in and out quickly without being detected

I wonder

:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.