Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah I agree btw, hes gonna have some Gear 5 type powerup eventually, something beyond Ifrit Jambe, god knows what lol. We've yet to see Hell's Memories with IJ and IJ has only been used once so far, so its too soon for a powerup but I hope he gets 1 in an arc or two. Probably later in Elbaf? Although still a bit soon for my liking.
He'll get outta control. Eventually, and theres only one guy who coulda stop him, as the Wano prophecy set it.
:zosleepy:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Sanji blocked the lasers from the last chapter and found it insufficient, so he wanted to block the ones from this chapter as well. Block more, Sanji, block more lasers with your durability.

They lack a known scientist too. York should have just been trying to ally and work with them instead. Being a traitor for them and enabling them to sneak in easier too. Lafitte could even have hypnotised her given the chance to make sure she can't betray them too at any point.

Unless Oda gonna reveal another new BBP member suddenly whose a scientist or New MADS will team up with Blackbeard or even Queen will? Idk lmao.

I was thinking they could steal vital research by Vegapunk, blueprints and research on history, ancient kingdom technology, WG secrets, whatever juicy, important stuff they can get that Saturn doesn't want getting out and get it destroyed with the buster call and through his and Kizarus efforts too.
Stealing things pertaining to the Ancient Kingdom would be interesting... maybe that's the case. Especially since they went out of their way to discuss BB's unique origins (likely tied to the D.)

We also know BB is quite knowledgeable when it comes to things he cares about so maybe he's curious about the Ancient Kingdom and the technology they had during the Void Century

Very interesting

People who clowned FAirytale and Naruto for years gonna be coping harder the closer we reach final war /arc of One Piece

The power of love with Sanji (stronger than light and everything)
The promised /prophesied saviour , Nika Luffy
Etc...

More to come
Naruto sucks. One Piece experiencing a drop in quality doesn't take away from the fact that Naruto is trash.

Kizaruber Eats

Wake me up when One Piece (actually/ever) ends.
Tbh I don't think he managed to take Law's RPG.
Yeah I agree, it seemed like he didnt get them from him, he destroyed Laws sub before he could take them, he could have warped onboard with Auger and taken them by force.

Unless Auger warped onboard afterwards before the sub sank entirely and got them? But Im presuming Law has them on his person or Bepo does and when they escaped, they took them with themselves?

Hopefully Oda will confirm whether Law still has them or Blackbeard does soon but he might let BB get Laws to parallel Shanks getting Kidds ones and thus equalling it out that way.

Do you think Lucci needs to be wanked like seriously? oda already doing the wank himself

Lucci
-equal clash with G5 Luffy where they push each other back
- withstand his named attacks
-Luffy turn old man after fighting Lucci
-one shot sentomaru ad break his world's strongest defense
-one shot atlas
-Stalling zoro

vs

kizaru
-overpower G4 without advanced haki
-failed to one shot setomaru with named attack
-couldn't damage atlas
-running away from G5
-laser blocked by Sanji

Don't you see Lucci is looking better right now? only awakening and low diffing Sanji will save Kizaru from embarasment.
:pepecopium:

You clowns were saying Kaku > Lucci when Luffy was fighting Kaku.

Keep seething and malding I'm loving it

As an admiral fan I just feel super disrespected and like Oda wasted my time.

If Kizaru is fighting Sanji here then he actually just outright baited us and literally titled a chapter “Luffy vs Kizaru.”

That’s actually just rude unironically
Kizaru was just Goki to Luffy this arc. You honestly can't have expected him to be final boss tier if all it takes is a single attack from Luffy to put him out for 12 chapters. Saturn will finally use a named attack and his conquerors haki and we'll finally see 2 top tiers battling it out. Thank god for that. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.