Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
Stealing things pertaining to the Ancient Kingdom would be interesting... maybe that's the case. Especially since they went out of their way to discuss BB's unique origins (likely tied to the D.)

We also know BB is quite knowledgeable when it comes to things he cares about so maybe he's curious about the Ancient Kingdom and the technology they had during the Void Century

Very interesting
Right?! I found it so weird the topic of Blackbeards weird body has not come up again in the story, especially with Law vs Blackbeard. Marco has not mentioned anything on it either, despite facing Blackbeard personally in the payback war too as well.

Yeah Blackbeard likes to research ancient history or archaelogy or w/e like Robin (in before hes Robins real father, zehahaha /s) and it would make sense he would want to know about stuff like that and maybe his own ancestry with the Marshalls, as we only know about him so far and no other ones and also the D. Clan and thus how the Marshalls could be involved with all the D stuff?

I see him hunting down at least one Ancient Weapon for sure, I expected him to get Poseidon or Pluton, he was meant to go to Wano according to Shanks and yet he didnt ofc but the Gura Gura would be PERFECT for breaking down Wanos border walls and attacking it! In fact imagine the chaos he could unleash with the volcano there and the whole sunken real Wano under the current replacement Wano!?

Btw Law and Bepo are are on the cover page?! Well its gonna be a random drawing, not a cover story thing ofc, but man, its gonna be bittersweet seeing them! Oda please draw Kidd already too, Im begging you!

Blackbeard is also gonna get info on at least Poseidon and Pluton directly from Caribou now too, maybe Luffy attacking Fishman Island like Shyarly saw will actually happen soon after all? Maybe Catarina impersonating him and mimicking his abilities potentially? O somehow Lafitte can do it and thats why hes not at Egghead clearly? /s.

The BBP at Egghead is such a letdown though, typical modern/post timeskip Oda sigh....Should have expected this. All that hype for nothing. "Just wait until the end of the arc, the BBP will do something nuts like Marineford!" as some people claimed too sigh lol.

Well we'll see where Oda goes with this anyway but I'm still crushed as per usual with Oda. This is getting so tiring to follow or be strung along more like. Carrot on the stick and I dont mean the poor rabbit who Oda did brutally dirty ofc lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.